05|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

I sit in the passenger seat next to Aidan currently very annoyed at him

I grab my "water" bottle it actually containing liquor to help me get through this. I grab my purse taking out some pills and taking the pills, "At least you're still taking your medication," Aidan says.

I roll my eyes swallowing the pills that aren't my medication, "Shut up I'm still mad at you," I scoff at him.

The asshole made me lose that bitch Danielle! Wait, is her name even Danielle? "Her name is Diana! God, you can never remember their names," Raymond says to me groaning in annoyance.

Val sits in the back seat and I watch from the rearview mirror her eye rolls.

"I do not wanna hear it, Valentina!" I say making her and Aidan chuckle. All I told Val was we needed to meet some people. She's mostly here so I don't kill Aidan.

So far Aidan and Val haven't spoken so at least that's good. We park in the driveway of what looks like a mansion.

"Holy shit," Val exclaims confused, "Why are we here again Lia?" She asks me making me sigh realizing I have to tell her. "You didn't tell her?" Aidan says annoyed at me.

"Didn't tell me what and who even are you I never asked that. Goddamnit Rosalia! You could've had us killed!" Val exclaims and I sigh removing my seatbelt as I notice Aidan roll his eyes. "Basically, this is Aidan. Aidan-Val, Val-Aidan. He is my brother's best friend that owns the casino and now we are seeing my brothers."

I give her an awkward smile to try to lighten the mood as I see her eyes widen and her jaw drop.

She lets out a gasp, "What the actual fuck," she says as Aidan makes his way out of the car completely ignoring us. "Sorry!" I say sincerely as Valentina and I get out of the car.

Aidan lights up a cigarette letting me know he still smokes. I roll my eyes grabbing the cigarette and taking in a puff without warning. As I blow out the smoke Val comes up from behind me, grabbing the cancer stick she hands it back to Aidan.