07|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

I fall to the floor sobbing, embarrassed I'm acting like this in front of my brothers but I couldn't care less

"He did what to you?" Theodore says, his tone is angry as he gulps down saliva, and out of the corner of my eye I see his knuckles turning white from his large fist.

"He did things to me when I was six til I was ten. Then from when I was ten til thirteen he-" I say looking back up at them wiping my tears. I don't know how to tell them what happened.

I see the angry expressions they all hold but it wasn't at me, it was at Raymond.

"He fucking raped you!" Diego shouts hitting a pillow and then throwing it somewhere. "You three upstairs now!" Alejandro says, annoyed and angry. "Don't-" I start. "Don't be mad at them," I say gently holding a hand to my heart my body still shaking.

He looks at me nodding motioning for my younger brothers to go upstairs.

They nod and I avoid their gaze turning my head from them. I look back up at my brothers, "I swear- I'm not lying!" I defend myself scared they were gonna accuse me of the same things my mother did. Aidan looks at me, "Hermosa, we believe you don't worry," he says gently but it's clear he's the most angry person.

Alejandro puts his hand on his face taking a deep breath.

Theo stands next to Aidan about to touch my shoulders but hesitates afraid he might hurt me or something. I look at him and then at his hands, "You're not gonna hurt me, Theo," I say shaking my head.

He nods putting his hands on my shoulders gently.

"Tell us everything beginning to end now," he says in an angry tone of course. I nod swallowing a large amount of nothing as I pick at my nails.

~~~~~~

I walk into the guest room after explaining all the horrible things Raymond has done to me.

I grab the flask in my purse as well as a pre-rolled joint and my lighter. I open up the flask take a sip then placing the joint between my lips about to light it up when I hear a knock.