He took a deep breath and then let it out. He continued to do so as he wanted the stress to leave his body. His wife, Shizuka, was naked and unconscious on the bed. With a mental command, Temari and Kurotsuchi walked out of the room to dress Shizuka. Black fishnet stockings, high heel knee length boots and the military uniforms of Magog that Naruto admired so much. His eyes glowed again and all the girls came out to entertain him. He thought hard once more on how he would counter some of Daemon's power. Hard thing about that was the fact that Naruto did not know the full power or abilities of his cousin. He knew Daemon could summon an endless barrage of weapons but it was just that. Naruto knew there were more abilities up his cousin's sleeves.

''Naruto. It's time.'' his cousin, Daena, told him as she entered the room.

'Guess I'll just have to improvise on the spot.' Naruto thought and ordered all his servants back inside. He woke Shizuka up and she followed her husband.
______________________________________

  -Grey Waste, far north of Meschek-

Their battle was to happen at the cold desert known as the Grey Waste. This was close to the north pole of the world and temperatures were far colder than what was expected. Naruto's new armor lucklily had the function of giving his body warmth in these cold conditions. A frigate had transported them to the far north of the world. Naruto got aboard a helicopter and he was flying down to meet Daemon. As the helicopter landed, Naruto got out and walked to face his brother in arms. The helicopters left the area and the two Blackfyre princes stared at each other, sizing the other up and calculating their best moves.

''No hard feelings?'' Naruto asked.

''I will have some if you hold anything back.'' Daemon replied and the Uchiha chuckled.

''Same here, Daemon. To the best man.'' Naruto said and jumped up to avoid two powerful chains of Daemon, ablaze in purple fire and far stronger than Mito's adamantine chains.

Naruto shot two balas and jumped down and used flash step to charge at Daemon. The two clashed with their respective swords, Narada and Mortifer, both indestructible, powerful ane made by King Enoch himself over ten thousand years ago. Their clashes looked like explosions from a distance. It echoed like loud thunder and the winds were disrupted. The ice of the land shattered by the force of their swings. Naruto kicked his brother in arms and jumped up to fire a powerful cero. Daemon summoned a shield to protect him and he shot two spears. Naruto swung his sword, sending the spears away and shot balas. Daemon countered with his flaming arrows. Naruto weaved his hands into the horse seal and shot his 'majestic destroyer flame' at Daemon. The Blackfyre prince summoned a bunker from his portals that resisted the heat of Naruto's fire, which was over 30,000°C. The fire died down and Daemon shot more spears. Naruto summoned his Susanoo ribcage to defend himself but just two cracked the ribcage.

'Given that the bloodline of the Blackfyres trace all the way back to King Enoch, the purple chakra they have makes genjutsu useless. It was my strongest trait but that doesn't mean I'm useless.' Naruto then created water dragons that turned into ice dragons and they attacked Daemon.

The Blackfyre prince merely swung his sword and shattered them easily. Kunai came near his feet and the explosive tags multiplied. They exploded and though Daemon was relatively unharmed, he was pulled beneath by water tentacles and into the deep. 'Smart but not too effective.' Daemon then shot purple beams and attacked Naruto. The Blackfyre prince came back to dry ground and up above him, Naruto came down with the Susanoo ribcage and arms with longswords. Daemon exchanged blows with the Susanoo ribcage and deflected the incoming yasaka magatama beads. Daemon summoned a chain and grabbed a large ice boulder, spinning it and hitting Naruto. The Uchiha promptly split it in half and saw the ground glowing purple. A part of the Blackfyre's power was the ability to control almost anything by attaching their chakra to it. Daemon lifted the ice and his chains pulled Naruto down. The ice was then used to seal the Uchiha. Naruto shot a cero and jumped up to ground where Daemon chained him and threw him across the landscape.