Doesn't he recognize her? It's normal if he doesn't, because she never leaves the house without any disguise.

Seeing the girl's eyes changing from bright to dark, Gu Wenxuan felt a little weird in his heart, but he finally spoke.

"I have offended the girl. Miss are you fine? Although the lake looks clear to the bottom, it's still deep inside. Girls have to pay attention to their own safety. It's better to choose something far away."

"Thank you for saving me young master. I am afraid that the little girl will be a cow and a horse in this life. I am afraid that I will not be able to repay you. If I promise you with my body, I hope you will not dislike me."

Hu Rong looked at the person in front of her, and said such words somehow.

After reacting, she blushed, oh my god, how could she say that directly.

What if someone is already married, what should she do? She wanted to say a few words at the moment, but a gust of wind blew by, and she shivered all over, feeling like She couldn't speak.

Ever since he reached adulthood, he has encountered this kind of situations almost every year, but in recent years it has been rare. Gu Wenxuan just looked at Hu Rong and didn't say anything.

But he still put his cloak on Hu Rong.

"Girls should know that only when two people are in love can the days become more and more comfortable. The girl is still young, the days are still long, and the future is still full of variables."

Hu Rong shivered for a while, barely moved, then looked at Gu Wenxuan and said: "It's the little girl who offended the young master. I don't know that the young master has married a wife. If there is another life, the little girl is willing to be a cow and a horse to repay the young master."

After Hu Rong finished speaking, she reluctantly stood up, handed the cloak she was wearing to Gu Wenxuan, turned around and left.

"It's impossible for two people to be happy in this life. If there is an afterlife, I hope that God will take care of me once or twice, so that I can live my life with my husband and children in an ordinary way, and enjoy the family happiness of my children and grandchildren when I get old."

Hu Rong touched her face and said, this is her fate, Hu Rong thought in her heart.

People who practice martial arts have better ears than ordinary people, so of course Gu Wenxuan heard Hu Rong's words.

Dazed for a moment, he chased after her.

"Girl stay here, I am single now, without a wife and no children."

As soon as Gu Wenxuan said this, Hu Rong stopped and looked at him.

"Then will you marry me?"

The person in front of him almost pleaded that Gu Wenxuan suddenly felt a pain in his heart, and then nodded unconsciously.

When he realized what he was doing, he froze instantly.

When Hu Rong heard this, her lifeless eyes suddenly became alive again, and her eyes were dazzling, Gu Wenxuan was stunned all of a sudden.

But after thinking about it, he didn't regret it. The woman in front of him seemed to be trapped by her marriage, and even had the idea of ​​committing suicide. As the county magistrate, he could help a little.