Ch 16: I my be single, but I'm not THAT single

Start from the beginning

Shino: Bite me.

Me: But it's kinda tender didn't help getting punched there either probably going to be bruised by tomorrow.

Kurokawa: Would feel better if I kissed it.

I blushed and Shino just laughs. Kurokawa rubs my wound with her hand as I look at her face she has a smile and she's clearly blushing. Looks like Itami was right she does have a crush on me and I don't know how to deal with this.

Itami: Well now...looks like we're comfortable.

Tomita: I don't think we're going to be calling for a dust-off anytime soon.

Pops & Kuwahara: Agreed.

Towson: Guess we'll take the night off.

Itami: Yeah, let's just call tonight a cultural interchange.

Me: By the way. Who was first-

Shino:*deadpans* Sir. It took all of us to hold and calm down those three. But it took a Sanchez and the JLTV to hold down Takahashi.

Itami and I:

Me: Good Lord

Me: Good Lord...

Meanwhile

Italica Castle Outside the Guest Room, Italica

3rd Pov

Bozes and Panache are wearing revealing lingerie stealing themselves for what they're about to do but they remember what Pina told them and they enter the room.

They are dumbstruck at what they find. They see everyone talking, laughing, and having fun completely ignoring them. Sasagawa even take a picture with his camera.

Sasagawa: Everyone, say cheese!

5th Deep Recon and the Maids: Cheese!/Cheese./Chīzu!/¡Queso!

Tomita and Williams explains to how they got in.

Itami: Oh wow and they let you in. It's kind of of hilarious you Tow.*laughs*

Maverick: It's not that funny Itami. Takahashi nearly killed them.

Itmai: Oh yeah....

Bozes and Panache are both red in the face and pissed off that they're being ignored in such a way. Some of the marines actually ignored them on propose.

Bozes: I don't believe this.

Panache: The nerve of these men, these pigs have no idea what it took to lower ourselves!

Panache storms over to Maverick and Bozes storms over to Itami. Panache raises her hand and comes down to slap him but Maverick catches it with quick reflexes.