Ch 5: Convoy Part 2

Date: November, 2023

At Coda Village

Maverick's Pov

We return to the village to inform the village chief about the settlement and Lucas the dragon and the people begin evacuating. Apparently according to the chief once a "Flame Dragon" gets a taste of human or elf flesh it comes back for more. Yep we are definitely reporting this.

We assist with the evacuation and unfortunately they're using horses and carriages. The convoy stalls because one the carriages was overloaded and snapped it's axle we move in to assist.

Pops: Let's get this column moving people! Lieutenant have look in that book of yours and tell the chief we can help!

Itami: On it MSgt!

Me: Redrick, Kurokawa, check for any injured!

Redrick & Kurokawa: Yes sir!

The carriage is fallen over the horse is whining in distress and a small girl is on the ground. Dammit. A teenage girl with sky blue hair and wearing a white and blue robe tries to tend to the injured girl.

 A teenage girl with sky blue hair and wearing a white and blue robe tries to tend to the injured girl

Teenage Girl: Vita- minas iniurias.(Life-threatening injuries.)

Kurokawa and Redrick approaches while Kurokawa exams the injured girl.

Kurokawa: It looks like she might have a concussion, and her ribs might be broken too.

Redrick: Put her in the Cougar, as it's not safe with this hor-*notices the Teenage Girl* Hey! Ma'am it's not safe here! You need to step back!

Teenage Girl: Utrumque sanatores estis?(You both are healers?)

The horse rises up and starts panicking and is out of control and nearly stomps on the the injured girl.

Me: SHIT!!

Jones & Furata:*aiming their rifles* WATCH OU-

Before any of took a shot, Sanchez proceeded to not only stop the horse from stomping on the four, but carry the FUCKING THING?!?!?!

Me, Tomita, Itami & Kuwahara: Sumimasen ga, nani no seikōdesu ka?(Excuse me, but what the fuck?)

Everyone was speechless at this.

Everyone: