ੈ✩‧₊˚First Meeting 🌺

It was october, the leaves were all beautiful and in all different colors, a little girl with dark brown hair and mysterious hazel eyes arrived at a boarding school with no one to take care off her, her mother stayed at home while her father wasnt with them anymore.

 While entering the gate that lead to the school, she was frightened that no one would accept her and would make fun off her, the girl also had no siblings so she was completely alone. She heard other children running around, shouting, screaming and playing.

 She finally made up her mind and went through the gate, she looked around and saw a girl, the same age as her, running towards her with a big and warming smile on her face, the girl had long, light brown hair that was flowing in the wind, her smile was soft and warm, her eyes like diamonds, beautiful and rare. The girl with dark brown hair walked towards the running towards her girl, the girl with light brown hair tripped over right infront of the dark brown haired girl, both of them started laughing as the girl with dark brown hair helped the other girl up.

 The girl with light brown hair took the other girls hand and both of them walked towards the nearest bench to sit down and introduce themselves. The girl with light brown hair introduced herself first, "My name is Saeri !! My favourite color is blue and i love animals ! What's your name ??" Saeri asked in a soft and comforting voice, the other girl looked at Saeri upset and then looked down and said, "I-i dont have a name...", Saeri looked confused and a minute later, her eyed widened and started to sparkle, the other girl thought Saeri was beautiful and wanted to look like her some day, Saeri then opened her mouth and said, "Your name can be Juno !! Do you like that name ?? I think it really suits you !", Saeri then smiled and looked at Juno, Juno's eyes started sparkling and then said, "Juno.... i love that name!! Thank you Saeri." Juno looked straight into Saeri's eyes as tears started froming in Juno's mysterious, hazel eyes, she hugged Saeri in an instant while crying, she was thankful to finally have a friend.

 A few minutes later, Saeri grabbed Juno's hand, " From now on Im gonna be your best friend !! ", Juno then smiled for the first time in ages.

 Saeri wanted Juno to follow her, theyre going to find out who their roommates are, Juno looked at Saeri in slight embarrasment and asked, "Saeri... im a bit scared.. could i- hold your hand?", Saeri looked at Juno with excitement, grabbed her hand before Juno could lend her her hand and started running with a huge smile on her face towards the rooms.

 The girls found out that they are going to be roommates, Juno's eyes started tearing up knowing that shes going to be in a room with someone that cares about her and not someone that she never met before. As the girls entered the room, Saeri rushed towards a bunk bed, "Haha!!! Im sleeping on the top, i was first!!", Juno laughed as Saeri was making funny faces on top of the bed.

 The girls started settling in their new rooms, Saeri took something out her bag, it was a small, stuffed bunny that looked handmade, it was very nicely made, Saeri then handed it over to Juno with a big smile, "This is mr. fluffens !! I made him myself, i was going to give him to my first friend !! That friend is you !" Juno looked at the stuffed bunny with amazement that Saeri could make something so beautiful, she then noticed that Saeri was looking at her to see if she liked the bunny, "This.. this looks awesome, i love it !! Thank you Saeri.", Saeri started jumping around the room, she was very happy that someone liked what she made. Juno went to lie on her bed and started crying once again, she hugged the bunny so tight and thought to herself, "Ill never loose this gift, ill keep it safe for as long as i can."

 Juno fell asleep and soon after Saeri fell asleep too.