Chapter 6

It was time.

Seasonkit wanted to leave, she wanted to, really badly.

She wanted to get away from Emberkit, without all of the troubles and pain, without having to be scared suckling, it was time, she was going to that portal, whether Sweetstar liked it or not.

"Mom. . I'm just going to sit by the entrance."

"Okay, just be near the Warriors den."

Seasonkit rushed through the Warriors den, there was only one cat, and her name was Blazefire. She fell asleep, so that Seasonkit wouldn't need to be fast. After the cats had left, she immediately rushed outside.

The portal was in a cave, a cave with a hole at the top.

"The Moonstone.." She muttered. She suddenly heard footsteps.

As soon as the moon was high, she rushed into the narrow hole.

~~~

Seasonkit woke up in a bush.

"Wha..?"

"Over here!"

Where am I..? She thought.

She was carried to a clan, where the river flowed and cats were swimming.

RiverClan! She thought once more.

Her icy blue gaze was greeted by another one, one with a green gaze. "She looks so familiar. ." She whispered to herself, not knowing that she thought the same too.

The cat set her down. "Go little one, play. The leader will decide what to do with you once he gets back from the gathering." Seasonkit nodded and ran over to the tortoiseshell kit.

"Hey. . What's your name?" She asked the tortoiseshell. "Hollykit." The kit replied, smiling. "Do I know you from somewhere?" Seasonkit asked. "No, but you look familiar. ." Hollykit replied. "Hm, strange." They giggled.

~~~

"Okay Rainleaf, go!" Whispersong exclaimed as they jumped through the portal. "Woah. ." Rainleaf muttered as she saw all of the cats huddled in place where there were four trees.

Suddenly, there was a report from RiverClan.

"All is doing well, in RiverClan. We took in a kit and named her Hollykit, she loves it here. The fresh kill pile is enough to feed us for the following moons, and we have taken in another kit. We found her in a bush, and she also seems to be happy. That is all."

The two she cats nodded and went back inside the portal.

A shriek was heard.

"SEASONKIT IS GONE! !"