Chapter 4

Whispersong padded to the nursery. "Hazelheart? I'm glad to tell you that Seasonkit is fine, she just needs to stay in the medicine den for a while, since kits are fragile and we don't want the wound to grow bigger." She said calmly.

"Oh, okay, I'll tell Emberkit to play calmly and not rough, she's feisty." She nodded and licked her kit. Whispersong padded over to Rainpaw. "Am I going to be a medicine cat for now? I'm twelve moons already!" She exclaimed. "Of course, StarClan is about to give you your medicine name." She said.

"Farewell, Rainpaw and Whispersong, May StarClan light your path." Sweetstar dipped her head respectively and padded off.

~~~~

"Ugh...?" Seasonkit woke up to see she was in the medicine den. "This isn't ThunderClan. . ." She looked around. She padded outside, only to find that the ground was made of a sweet, brown, substance. "What is this?" She raised a paw to see that the substance had stuck onto her paw.

"Seasonkit!" Hazelheart turned to find Seasonkit, her head had some cobweb on it. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm your mother, Hazelheart." She said. The kit nodded. "What is this substance, it's sticky." She asked.

"It's chocolate! This is why we're called CandyClan, because everything is made out of Candy." She said.

"Oh," she replied.