Chapter - 11

Aziel was dumbstruck and was so shocked by her words that he didn't recover back for a good 5 minutes.

Once he regained his composure back, he organized the events and his thoughts on what just happened. By the time he realized his mistake, Ziya was long gone.

He checked the car keys and it was indeed his keys which he has accidentally left while on call with his assistant Kyle, he forgot that he does not have his car keys with him.

He reminisced the situation that, as soon as he got inside the building, Kyle called him and I was talking to him when I remembered I had to inform Leslie that, I will be booking the meeting room for tomorrow and if she could book him in for the morning timeslots.

I kept my car keys on the desk, top for a moment and informed Leslie to book me in for the meeting room and I left the desk while still on call with Kyle forgetting the keys on the desk.

Aziel was feeling very much guilty on how he treated her without giving her a single chance to speak but it's too late to apologize to her now and his ego was too huge that it probably won't allow him to accept his own mistakes.

After a few minutes of thinking, despite feeling guilty on charging at her aggressively, he decided to leave this matter for now and finished his routine day.

But honestly, it wasn't his fault since things like this has happened multiple times with him already where girls will throw themselves at him without any self respect for themselves.

How am I supposed to know that she is not one of them, when we started by bumping into each other and later I am finding her in here waiting patiently for me.

Thinking of this, he felt a bit aggrieved and relieved at the same time that at least she wasn't the girl like the ones I have met so far.

Meanwhile, Ziya left the place in so much anger that she decided to go up to the mechanical roof top and look at the view outside to calm her nerves and her mind from the stuck up and arrogant person who thinks so highly of himself.

Once she reached on the roof top, she noticed that the scenery outside was very beautiful and the building is really very high on top that everything I look beneath looks so much smaller in comparison as if these things are toys.

She started taking deep breathing by inhaling the cold fresh air and exhaling the anger out of her system by also complaining out loud.

So what if he has so much money, he does not need to refer to people this lowly. How come he has the nerve to degrade people beneath them so much. I hate people like him who thinks, girls will throw themselves at him just for some money.

After blurting out all the thoughts out loud, she felt a bit calm and the scenario really helped her out much more than she thought it would. The question is, where did I end up coming to.

Ziya exclaimed anxiously, " Um I think I need to go for the treasure hunting but this time instead of finding an actual treasure I need to find an exit. "

Ziya laughed at her stupidity before she try to explore the roof top for a bit before she was able to find an actual exit but this time instead of feeling happy for her achievement, she was super annoyed once more since she encountered that jerk of a person.

Just as before she has said, she kept her words and her promise and ignored that person completely like an air before she pressed the elevator button going down.

Aziel looked at Ziya stunned and surprised to find her here but unlike before, she kept quiet and pressed the elevator button instead.

Aziel started to speak up to her and said, " Listen, for earlier I would like..... "

His sentence was never been able to get finished as the elevator arrived and she scurried herself inside the elevator and pressed the ground floor button very elegantly.

Aziel was stupefied there for a minutes before he realized that she kept her promise of not acknowledging him but he really just wanted to apologize as he was still feeling a bit bad about how he behaved earlier.

Aziel muttered, " Anyway it's your loss. I was just going to apologize to you. Guess I don't have to anymore. "

Ziya thanked god elevator arrived right on time before that jerk could speak up anything and blame me again on why I was there once more and start all his crap about me following him.

Ziya groaned a bit and said, " Ughhh..... God why do you hate me so much? "

All I wanted was to have a peaceful time to myself, I never wanted to see that jerk of a person while I just calmed myself down.

But thank you god for sending the elevator right on time before he could speak and disgrace me anymore. Thank you so much God.

Finally, Ziya was able to reach down to the desk and looked that Leslie was a bit busy with the phone calls and work on the desk was piled up. She didn't bother her and looked for Chris.

It seemed like he is not yet back from his meeting with the managers and the contractors yet. She looked at Leslie and left a sticky note beside her while tapping on her shoulders that she fulfilled her condition and she will be going for her lunch break.

While she was on her tour to see the building, she noticed that they have a personal break room on the fourth floor where she can store her food by refrigerating and can heat it up before eating it in a Microwave.

She was really glad for that, she made sure to grab her lunch from her backpack and head upstairs to the lunch room.

Once inside the lunch room, she heated the food before she actually started to eat it. She had her lunch peacefully and by the time she was headed back to the desk, it was almost 3:00 PM.

The time has been going really fast today since she was quite occupied and busy with all the work. Within an hour, she will be done for the day and she was debating on how could she occupy the time while smoothly avoiding Leslie's teasing remarks and call it day.

Once she reached the desk, thankfully, Leslie was still occupied with the phone calls. So, I silently grabbed the rule book once again and started to read it once more and see if I could find anything interesting in here.

Just like that, the day one of the training at this place was finished and Chris informed that now I can head home without any worries.

I looked at Chris and Leslie, I bid my goodbyes and thanked them for training her today on the first day and be very supportive while patient with her.

Leslie and Chris laughed at her statement and Leslie said, " Honey, we should be thanking you for making our day so memorable. You do know that you were the reason we got to laugh a lot today and tease each other a bit. It was really fun with having you around. We should be the one thanking you not the other way around. "

Chris pointed out that, " For once in the blue moon, I would like to agree with Leslie without being pressurized on agreeing to it. "

" Thank you Ziya for making our day. "

" Ziya smiled at both of them before finally bidding them farewell and saying, " Alrighty, I will be seeing you guys tomorrow, till then I hope both of you will have a pleasant day. "