"Fine." She said with a sigh. She looked down at our feet and put one on mine slowly.

"Is that okay?" She asked looking up. I nodded my head and she put the other one of top of mine.

"It's not hurting by the way." I said once she looked up at me. It gave her a tiny bit more of height, but not my height.

"When I take a step this way ," I said stepping my right foot back. "You follow."

We did that for a little while longer, and she understood. She stepped off my feet and put hers to the floor.

"Ready?" I asked putting both of my hands lightly on her waist. Her hands came up to my shoulders like they were before. The song had just ended and Heart Attack began to play. I let go of her and walked over to the CD player. I wanted to slow dance, so I changed it back to Last Firs Kiss. We then put our positions back to the way they were. I stared into her brown eyes, and she looked into my green ones. A light smile was on both of our faces as we took the same steps together.

"I'm really happy." I said with a bigger smile.

"Why?" She asked brushing her hand up against my cheek, and then put it back on my shoulder.

"Cause I have you." I replied smiling.

"You didn't want me for that reason at first." She said having her smile dissapear.

"Lets not bring that up please." I said trying not to start a fight or make her upset. She nodded her head up and down, agreeing with me.

"What is Jack gonna do about us?" She asked looking up at me.

"Not sure." I said with a evil smile. "He can't do anything though, your an adult now." I said quickly. I then began to sing along with the main part of the song.

"I wanna be last, yeah. Baby let me be your, let me be your last first ," I sang, and before it said "kiss", I just applied my lips to hers taking her off guard.

"Your last first kiss." I sang quietly in her ear. I leaned up and saw her smiling, which made me smile to.

We danced for a little while longer, but then eventually stopped by the time a few songs had passed. We went over and grabbed the beer cans and shot glasses. We brought them into the kitchen and set them on the table. We sat down and talked while drinking.

"I bet you can't take a shot." I said picking up a shot glass. I swallowed all the wine at once and set the glass down on the table. She stuck her tongue out at me and picked up a shot glass. She let it slowly into her mouth.

"Faster." I said handing her another shot glass. She quickly tilted her head back and let it all down at once.

"Happy?" She asked slamming the glass down onto the table. I laughed and nodded my head. We took some more shots and drank a few more cans of beer. All I could remember was us walking back to my bedroom together and shutting the door.

***

I woke up laying on the floor with Kate right on top of me. I laid flat on the ground. I could feel Kate's breasts up against my chest. All she had on was her bra and underwear, and all I had on was my boxers. What did we do? The sunlight from the window beat down on my face, so I moved Kate off of me. I laid her so she could be on her back. I stood up and stumbled slightly, but caught my balance. I looked around to see Kate's pink dress was thrown across the room, along with my clothes near it. I picked Kate up and laid her on the bed and covered her up. I usually would have stared at her body, but it wasn't in my interest at the time. I walked out of the room to see the boys we already up and had breakfast made.