Chapter 13

3rd pov:

As the day ended for the couple, they made their way to Craig's car. they were walking silently when Tweek suddenly spoke. "Today was weird" He sighed. "You're saying that as if yesterday was normal" Craig chuckled. "Yeah well, who knew beating up one a*shole at a club could get so much attention" the blond rolled his eyes. "I still can't believe you did that" With that Craig opened the car door for Tweek and then got to the driver seat. "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving" Said Tweek as he pulled out a make up bag out of nowhere. "Where did you- you know what, nevermind." Craig just focused at the road as he started driving. "What? A guy's gotta look pretty" Said the blond before fixing his bright pink lipstick. It was only then that the noirette realized, Tweek had lipstick on, which means the kiss he got earlier... "hey do I have lipstick on my cheek?" He asked facing the road. "Did it take you that long to notice? I never realized how dense you actually were" "hey! I'm serious, did you do that on purpose?" Craig asked embarrassed. "Take a guess" Tweek chuckled. They both went silent for a minute. "So... do you want us to stop by your place?" Craig asked not wanting to sound awkward. "My place? Why? Are you that eager to get married?" Tweek teased. Craig's face turned red. "No! I- well... I mean you kinda don't have any change of clothes back at my place so..." said the raven haired flustered, still trying to focus on the road. "Don't worry about it love, a guy has his ways". Craig raised an Eyebrow. "what's that supposed to mean?-" "I said don't worry about it" Said Tweek still Fixing his make up. The Noirette just gave in and didn't ask any questions. The rest of the car ride was Peaceful, but boringly quiet. Once they made it back to the mansion Tweek ran up to change into some comfortable clothes. While Craig was still wondering where the heck he got the clothes from.