part 6

3rd pov:

after the men left tweek had to go back to his work but before he could crag pulled tweek closer to him. "when will you be free cutie?" asked craig. tweek sighed and replied "I'll be free in..." his looked at the clock "actually I'm free right now" said tweek looking pretty worn-out. "wanna come over to my place doll?" said craig while pulling tweek closer to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "believe me i would love to but..." he yawned "it's getting late and I'm pretty tired" he continued. "that's okay. what time are you free tomorrow ?" tweek looked at him and smirked. "i have 3 days off so..." he moved his face closer to craig so their foreheads were touching. "i'm free anytime you want handsome" said tweek. the blondie gave the noirette a small peck on the lips before going over to change.

time skip

when tweek finished changing his clothes he walked outside of the club to go home only to find craig leaning against a very expensive looking car trying to light his cigarette like last time. tweek walked over to the noirette. "you know..." said tweek. craig looked over and saw him. his mouth almost dropped. he was wearing a pestle green jumper and a black short skirt with long black leggings and black high heels. his hair was was messy and looked super soft to touch he was wearing soft makeup (not much but enough to realize he was wearing some makeup). "if it didn't work the first time i don't think it'll work the second time..." he continued. tweek walked up to craig took the cigarette from between his lips. craig stared with a questioned look as tweek put the cigarette in his own mouth and pulled out his lighter. tweek lit the cigarette and took a puff. "are you gonna steal my cigarette?" teased craig. tweek looked at him and said "maybe..." he took the cigarette out of his mouth and put it back into craig's. "but you seem like you need it more~" said tweek with a wink. craig stood up and opened the car door. "after you" said craig holding the door. tweek gladly got in.