Chapter 10

this is just some background information about the au

*!warning: strong language, NSFW!*

you have been warned.

Tweek pov:

the sound of Paper Crackles filled the room, it was surprisingly quiet. not a single word to be heard. it was felt... sickening, to say the least. I glanced over at the glass wall next to me. I looked over at the streets of the town I once loved. yes. there was no denying it now. nobody expected it to turn out like this. but it did, and nobody could do anything about it at this point. everything about this town is getting more f*cked up as the years go by. luckily for me, I had it all covered. all I had to do was show some skin, get dolled up, and serve customers. I never accepted any "other" kind of service as other desperate women in this f*cked-up society did. when I get paid I sometimes go spend it at some cheap store down the street or save it up. some people weren't as lucky as me. they were forced to live on the streets and beg for food. the entire city, all of the people, all of them are... *corrupted*. what used to be an elementary school is now an easy and fast way to sell drugs. the teachers couldn't care less about the kids as long as they got what they want, which was mostly money. the police were no help either, all they do is sit around and get paid for doing absolutely nothing. nobody dares to speak up, nobody tries to help. everyone is just doing their best trying to survive. they don't want to get in trouble with the monsters in the alleys. I always thought to myself; if nobody tries to help then why should *I* do something about it. nobody helped me. nobody did anything when my parents were brutally murdered by some mafia gang. I could feel my eyes tearing up. I wipe my tears as I stood up. I walked over to Craig and tried to surprise him from behind. he noticed me and started to smirk. he tried to hide it and did an awful job trying. I smirk and sit on his lap 'i bet you didn't expect that now did you' i thought as I watched his face turn a bit red. I giggled a bit and leaned over till our faces were inches apart. we were about to kiss but stopped as a man ran into the office yelling out of fear.

TBC