Part 9

The car didn't take long but during the car ride it was pretty quiet. uncomfortably quiet. none of them said anything, they just Exchanged awkward looks. the blonde wanted to say something but didn't have the courage to actually mention it out loud. they Soon arrived at a tall building. it looked like an office building and that made the the blond look in astonishment. while craig looked bored. so bored Like he Didn't want to be there. The blonde on the other hand was still trying to take everything in. as they slowly got out of the car the blond looked extremely excited while the black haired man opened the door for the small blonde to come out. "this building is so big" said the blonde while still looking astonished. The black haired boy looked so uninterested. " it's not that big " said the irritated black haired boy as they made their way inside the building. As soon as they got in there, they saw a blonde woman at the register. she had curly hair while wearing a red shirt and a black skirt With socks that went up to her thighs. she was on the phone but immediately put it down as she saw the 2 boys enter " Welcome back sir" Said the blonde girl nervously "hi bebe..." Said the black haired man with a half smile. that made the blonde boy jealous so he pulled the pulled Craig by the tie and gave him a pick on the cheek with it a little smirk after that. "that was unexpected" said the black haired man surprised while the Blonde woman looked relatively surprised. They went up to the elevator and pressed the button. they waited down for a few minutes while they waited the blond took the opportunity to hold the noirette by the hand. The blonde took the time to look around for a bit. it wasn't anything big, it looked much more like a bank than anything. it was clean and well organized, there weren't many people. the blonde started wondering what people did in this building anyway. it was a tall building so the blonde guessed maybe it was just some office but the lack poeple made him unsure. "what do you do here? as in what kind of business do you guys run in this building?" asked the blonde then proceeded to shower the black haired man with questions. To which the black haired man replied with "it's nothing big just some office and paper work " Even though the blondie was not very convinced he decided to keep quiet for now, as he didn't want to sound annoying. As the elevator finally arrived they both got it on it and and pressed a few buttons the blonde didn't know where to go so the black haired man moved over to the bottom and pressed the one for the top floor. And they started waiting again this time the blonde didn't want to keep quiet as it was too boring for him he looked over to the black haired boy who give him a confused look. the blondie gave him a look asking him to say something but the black haired man decided to stay quiet which resulted in a very awkward elevator ride. Once they made it to the top floor they walked over. Craig sat in his desk in the middle of the room. tweek was surprised seeing a huge window that could show the entire city. "This view is amazing!" said the blondie excited and to his luck right after he finished that sentence employees came and go in and out of the office. though it looked like no one worked there a huge amount of people came to Craig's office either asking for advice or for giving him more paperwork. after only 15 minutes the desk was surrounded with papers which made the back haired man sigh in frustration. while craig was doing all the paper work, tweek got really bored. yet he still thought that craig looked really hot doing the paperwork.