(You can not say anything in anger.)

There was a still silent, until Hyra heard him saying something which she thought he cannot pronounce it.

"I am sorry." His voice as usual was monotonous. "Mujhe uss raat woh nahi kehna chahiye."

(I shouldn't have said that.)

"Aur... aur apne kaha tha abhi tumhari akarh nikal dunga." After recovering from shock, she reminds him. His apologise gave her courage.

"Woh maine gusse mein nahi kaha tha." Hayder defended himself.

(I wasn't angry that day.)

"Pyar mein kaha tha?" Before Hayder could answer this, doctor entered the room.

(You said it with love?)

Hayder stood up from the bed and stand aside.

After doctor was done doing her check up, she discharge Hyra after some writing prescription for her.

The drip was removed from her hand, but now, white bandage was plastered there.

Hyra thought she was better now, but when she put her feet on floor, her head throbbed. Holding her head, she sat down on the bed again.

"Theek ho?" Hayder asked, worried for her.

(Are you okay?)

"Must be weakness." Nurse told him.

"Chalo," He extended his hand out for her to hold. Hyra looked at his hand, then at his face.

(Let's go,)

"Chalo!" When the second time he spoke, his voice wasn't calm like before, which made her hold his hand quickly.

(Let's go!)

•••

"Abhi theek lag raha hai?" Hayder asked her, as he starts the car.

(Are you okay now?)

Hyra nods her head, without looking at him.

"Kya keh rahi thi tum uppar..." Hyra thought the conversation was over, but Hayder didn't close the conversation, he wanted to discuss it properly with her.

(What were you saying...)

But once again, he was interrupted when his phone started ringing. His phone was on dashboard, which he had forgot to take with him to the hospital.

Picking his phone, he saw Hanif Mirza's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello! Baba, hum bas arahe hain.... haan woh theek hai. Kya hua?... baba, sab theek haina?... Theek hai, hum bas aahi rahe hain." After the call was disconnected, lines formed on Hayder's forehead. Hanif Mirza didn't sound good, and it alarmed him if something happened to them. After that, he didn't try to talk to Hyra again, he just wanted to reach home as soon as possible.

(Baba, we are just returning... yes, she is fine. What happened?... baba, is everything okay?... okay, we are coming.)

"Hayder," When the car stopped on signal. Hesitantly, Hyra called him.

"Baba ko na bataiyega maine jhoot kaha." In a low voice, she requested.

(Don't tell baba that I lied.)

"Maine Shahzaib ko keh diya ki maine hi kaha tha tumhe yeh." Hayder informed her, while looking out from the window.

(I've told Shahzaib it was my decision.)