I know this! it's on newspaper of local town where a woman was the serial killer but also after she wakes up, she turns herself in crying to save her in from a Dream Walker!! she kept saying shooting stars but what I know she is hospitalized due to brain injury which is why people say she is crazy!

Right! that was the first-time people got to know about the Dream Walkers, but no one from outer world got to know how we work; You are the first one.

 Why was the girl scared? 

You don't know Kera and her dreams; the tactics she uses! it's all cruel and in dream you can 'FEEL' pain!

Keral saw the medics Jack was buying for Kera. Melatonin? said Keral and he knew what these medics are for. Melatonin! isn't that the element which helps in sleep cycle, it's produced by body itself yet also can induce LUCID DREAMING. 

No wonder Kera was impressed by you! said Jack; adding further 'There are more than this.' 

Keral was with Jack when he suddenly saw Kera and ran towards for her downtown. Kera!! he screamed over, and she looked at him by the bright light of sun whispering in air 'Why does he look like him? '

Kera!!! said Keral catching some breath and so does Jack who thought Kera had runway. What are you doing here asked Keral to Kera looking behind her thinking she might be with someone. I wanted to eat some sweet bread she answered and bought many things to eat by herself. While walking back to mansion someone had spotted Kera and called her out. 

The crowd started to talk among themselves. Look at Her! such a sweet kid still wearing dark clothes and hat to hide her face after her Lover's death. 'She is still not over him' 'Young people should know how to move on!'

Some were talking about her unfortunate life, and some were taunting her for being a dream walker because Dreams are curse. People who dreams are those who are weak and doesn't know what to do with life. She ran away from her family, to join a group of guys! how shameless she can be! 'She spent the night with them, with two or sometimes more.'

Keral could hear it all and so does Kera, but her sweet breads were more important at that moment. Did you get Galantamine? asked Kera to Jack.

Only Melatonin said Jack and get away to start the preparation for today's night dreaming. 

I know these phrases!!! said Keraal explaining the compound GALANTAMINE; used in treatment of cognitive decline in mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease and various other memory impairments but why are you taking that? 

For Lucid dreaming enhancing memories!!! 

Kera! said Keral in worried voice 'These compounds have terrible side effects if taken long enough by time period.' 

Don't mention them in front of Jack! and believe me it's not that I'm planning to live long! 

Wh-what? 

Just do your job as pawn Keral! 

Keral didn't liked what Kera had said from start to the end while Jack was gone. He thought she is selfish for not thinking about the people who actually cares about her, people like Jack. Everyone was done with dinner when Jack mentioned it's the last day by the mansion and next day, they will go away to the town to find other people connected to the mission. Keral added that he will take him to the Alchemist Garden where he had kept some special plants.