Chapter 1: Welcome to jackass

This was heavily inspired by a book called ''my girlfirends are kinda kinky'' by MEMEmaster or SWAGmaster. I love his books, beacuse it has my humor done correctly.

___________________________________________

A young man wearing a shirt with a batman symbol on it, wearing shorts and sleeping in his bed. This is you, the male reader, you were sleeping.

The door to your room opens and enters a small figure, the figure jumps in the air and lands on your stomach, waking you up.

(Y/N): UUUGGGGHHHHH!

Hook: Wake up big brother!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hook: Wake up big brother!

___________________________________________

You walk to the living room with Hook on your shoulders, hugging your head.

(Y/N): How many times did I tell you, that I don't like being wake up that way...?

Hook: but that's the only way to wake you up!

(Y/N): I don't care! Stop Jumping on me!

Natasha: *giggles* my my, It's still morning and you two are already this rowdy.

This is Natasha, she works as a nurse and a teacher at your school

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is Natasha, she works as a nurse and a teacher at your school. You're living with her and her adopted daughter Hook for almost two years. Your parents were busy people and can't make time to take care of you. So your Mother asked her friend, Natasha, to look after for you. It was awkward at first but you slowly warm up to eachother, Hook even calls you her 'big brother'

(Y/N): Er.. Sorry....

Natasha: It's fine. Now go get ready for school, while I make breakfast.

(Y/N)/Hook: Yes Natasha...