Chapter 5: Mama I'm scared!

''Welcome to jackass'' is not only a reference but also the name of your channel.

___________________________________________

*opening skit*

(Y/N): Hi guys, welcome to jackass! And today I'll be running through my neighborhood until I see something that starts with the letter ''N'', let's go!

You began to run through the streets but only a few seconds later you bump into someone.

Arlan:...

(Y/N):....

Arlan:....

(Y/N):...*to the camera* Alright guys, that's it for today's video don't forget to like and subscribe and I'll see you on the next video.

*end of skit*

___________________________________________

You were currently in the roof top with the boys (and yanqing) playing games on your phone.

Caelus: Why'd you pick the male mc?

(Y/N): Cuz I'm a man and I'll always be a man. I want to fuck bitches not be bitches. You get me?

Dan heng: Such wise words...

Yanqing: Hey, did you guys heard? That Kafka just came back to town.

Your heart dropped hearing those words.

Caelus: For real? Where'd you hear that from?

Yanqing: She was teaching my class earlier-uh... Is He ok?

(Y/N):

Dan heng: He and Kafka have a very... Interesting Relationship.

(Y/N): I told You, I'm not dating her!

Caelus: Then why is She always so flirty with you?

*flashback*

You were sitting in class writing an essay when Kafka dropped her eraser in front of you.

Kafka: Oops! Looks like I dropped my eraser in front of you again. My, how clumsy of me~!

Kafka bends down to grab her eraser whilst giving you a full view of her ass.

(Y/N): U-uhh...

Kafka: Fufu~

(Y/N) Junior: Oh yeah!

*flashback*

Kafka: Say, Aaah~!

(Y/N): N-no thanks...

Kafka pushes the spoon against your mouth and gives you a look. You feel like you were in some sort of spell.

Kafka: Say, Aaah~!

(Y/N):

*end of flashback*

(Y/N): She's a witch, I hate it!

Yanqing: Then why don't you just... You know? Walk away or something?