Chapter 10: Just a day in my life

(Y/N)'s narration: Ok, so here's what's been going on in my life since I've been kidnapped.
________

Natasha: (Y/N)! Thank goodness you're okay! I was worried sick!

Hook: Big brother!

Mei: MY BABY!

Ruan Mei ran up to you and hugs you tightly, almost suffocating you.

Mei: MYBABY IWASSOWORRIEDINEVERGOTTOSEEYOUAGAIN!AREYOUHURT?AREYOU-

(Y/N): Mom, I can't breathe-!

Mei: Oh sorry...

Mei let's you go and you breathe freely again. Hook then noticed someone behind you.

Hook: Hey, who are you?!

Hook points at Huohuo, making the green haired girl flinch. Natasha and Ruan mei, redirect their attention towards Huohuo, making her hide behind you.

Mei: Dear, who is that *gasp* don't tell me, did you kidnaped her?!

(Y/N): What no! I was also kidnaped okay?! It's like this...

(Y/N): So that what happened.

Natasha: I see... Poor girl.

(Y/N): Yeah, I don't think giving her back to her mom is a good idea. So, I thought that maybe... She can stay with us?

Huohuo nervously gulp, waiting for their reaction. Ruan mei approached the foxian girl and crouches to her eye level.

Mei: Huohuo, was it? Would you like to be apart of the (L/N) family?

Huohuo: H-Huh?

Mei: I said, would you like to be our new family member. (Y/N) always wanted a little sister, isn't that right?

Huohuo looks up at you and you gave her a nod. Her eyes starts to water.

Huohuo: T-Thank you... *sobs* Thank you... I would love too. *sobs*

The three of you form a group hug. Awww isn't that lovely, but wait, someone doesn't thinks it is.

Hook: But... What about me?

Natasha: Don't worry Hook, (Y/N) will still treat you as a little sister.

Hook:*mutter* But I only want him to pay attention to me... 

Hook narrowed her eyes and glared at the green haired foxian girl.

Mei: Hook, you don't mind sharing bed with Huohuo for the mean time do you?

Hook: WHAT!?

________

(Y/N)'s narration: I found out that  Huohuo, is a crybaby so I would gave her my attention most of the time.
________

Huohuo:*sobs*sobs*

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Huohuo: M-My Ice scream fell off...

She held out to her popscile that's covered into dirt.

Huohuo: I-I'm sorry *sobs* you went out of your way to buy it for me... *sobs* And I...

(Y/N): It's fine, hey. Here, you can have mine.

You gave her your popsicle and Huohuo hesitently grabs it.