Chapter 9: Suprise attack!

I recommend to read chapter 3 again, because I add a new song to it. I don't care about the song meaning, the lyrics matches my humor.

_________________________________________

*opening skit*

A girl knocks on your door wearing a bunny costume.

(Y/N): Yes?

Raiden Mei: Trick or treat, smell my feet-

(Y/N):*Sniff**stops and stares at her*

Raiden Mei:....

(Y/N):....

Raiden Mei:....

(Y/N):....

Raiden Mei:....

(Y/N):....

*end of skit*

_________________________________________

Sunday.

You were sleeping in your room when the sound of an alarm wakes you up. You groan and turn it off, you sat at the edge of your bed thinking about your life choices before getting out of Your room.

(Y/N)'s mind: The girls kept me up till morning and when I went home mom and nat sucked me dry...

You walk towards the living room and see Natasha In her casual wear along with Hook on hers.

Natasha: Oh, good morning sweetie.

(Y/N): Morning... Where's mom?

Natasha: Mei said She has somewhere to be, She said She'll be back this afternoon.

(Y/N): Oh, Where are you going?

Hook: Toy Store!

Natasha: We're going grocery shoping and Hook wanted to buy a new toy.

(Y/N): Can I come?

Natasha: Alright, but first take a shower and change.

You ran quickly to your room and take a shower before changing to your casual wear. You went outside to see Natasha and Hook waiting for You.

(Y/N): I'm done, let's go.

Natasha: Alright then, let's use the car.

(Y/N): Can I drive?

Natasha:*sweatdrop* Uh... M-Maybe you should let me Drive, we almost had an accident last time...

*flashback*

*end of flashback*

(Y/N): Awww, alright.

Natasha went into the drivers seat while you sat in the passanger seat with Hook sitting on your lap. After a few minutes of driving you reached the mall. Natasha went shopping while Hook dragged you to the toy store.

Hook: Come on, come on!

(Y/N): Ok ok, slow down...!

You and Hook entered the toy store, Hook went to the Nerf aisle while you went to the Lego aisle. Unknown to you, a figure was following you from the distance.

At the lego aisle.

(Y/N): Hmm... What should I get...

You look at the various sets before one cathes your eye.