Think you can handle me?

Start from the beginning

"Always so hard headed. So you are interested in Chou?" She asked and I smirked slightly as I scanned over the model's body.

She was wearing a tight black dress with a slit to the side.

She looked so edible I was getting hard just looking at her from a distance.

"I definitely am." I answered and Chae grinned.

"You're lucky cuz she's a bachelorette. Most of these women are, the others are just trapped in sad marriages, still not off limits tho." She said as she winked at me, clearly referring to Myoui Mina.

She was in an arranged marriage, it was no secret she was unhappy to people like us, but to the public it certainly didn't look that way.

"Also, what were you saying about aiming high Minatozaki?" Chaeyoung teased me and I rolled my eyes at her playfully.
"Shut up and learn." I said before walking towards the bar that was right next to the 4 women's table.

It was time to get into action.
If I managed to make Chou interested in me now the rest Would be easy.

"One margarita for the woman in black, tell her it's from me." I told the bartender who obliged before sending the drink to Chou's table who looked at it a bit confused before the waiter whispered something in her ear which made her look into my direction and my breath caught into my throat when her eyes met mine.

She seemed a bit surprised at first but then corners of her perfect mouth slowly rose into a soft smirk as she brought the glass to her lips and took a sip, her gaze never leaving mine before she slowly licked her lips before winking at me which made me smirk.

Flirty.

I loved it.

It didn't last long untill she walked towards the bar as I focused on the way her hips were swinging so gracefully.

"To what do I owe your generosity?" She asked me , her voice smooth, sultry, as she took a seat next to me at the bar, crossing her perfect legs as she looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Can't I buy a beautiful woman a drink?" I asked and she hummed before taking a sip from her margarita once again.

"There's always unspoken intentions behind such acts of kindness. Name yours." She said as she placed the glass down on the counter before leaning a little closer to me.

"Well , it's pretty much my job to keep you entertained."I simply said making her chuckle.

"So you're one of those?" She asked with a smirk on her lips as her dark eyes ran down my body with interest, lust even, almost making me squirm in place.

"Depends on what you mean." I said before her eyes met mine and she smiled at me. Alluring, soft, inviting.

"You know exactly what I mean and I don't like losing time, accompany me to my hotel room? I might have had a bit too much to drink." Chou Tzuyu said , tone as sultry as ever as she stood up and I was quick to do the same before she wrapped her arm around mine as we walked out of the club.

I managed to spot Chaeyoung on the way out looking at me with wide eyes, probably shocked I actually managed to get her attention so fast while she was playing her old "step by step" game.

"So what's your name?" Tzuyu asked me as we walked into the hotel through the private entry, reserved for celebrities and important figures.

I've walked though this multiple times, it was nothing new to me.

"I'm Minatozaki' Sana, but you can chose what to call me later." I said suggestively, making Tzuyu chuckle softly before we got into the elevator and I leaned back against the wall as she pushed in the buttons to the highest floor before turning to look at me, undressing me with her eyes.

But I couldn't blame her, I wanted that right dress of hers off.

I'm not exaggerating when I say she might be one of, if not the hottest client I ever had.

"Anything going through your beautiful head?" Tzuyu asked me and I stepped closer to her till our chests were almost touching before looking up at her.

Damn this height difference.

"A lot of things actually." I replied and she looked down at my lips for a brief second before leaning back against the elevator wall as she pulled me kse by the collar of my shirt.
Her face was dangerously close to mine.

I could feel the strong scent of her perfume ,it was making me dizzy in the best way possible, I wanted dto lick it off her skin.

"Am I part of those many things going through your mind Sana?" She whispered against my ear, her lips lighty brushing against it as she said my name and It was embarassing how hard I got from that alone.

"You definitely are." I rasped out as I placed my hands on the wall, trapping her as she smirked ,hand slowly caressing the back on my neck slowly,  Making it harder for me to contain myself.

I was thankful the elevator doors finally opened and she guided me towards her room. My eyes were fixed on her body, it was moving so smoothly as she walked.

"Let's see what you can do." Tzuyu said as she turned to look at me before pulling me inside her suite and slamming the door shut.