chapter 10

The battle begins as Y/n dodges shots and knocks enemies out with his bat. Ruby however enjoys the slaughter as she speeds around slicing limbs off.

Thor battles with Raven as Raven trys to find a way to defeat her opponent. These two have battled before, so this would not be easy for either of them.

Nikola finally gets his bearings and flips a switch on his gun. He fires at Y/n who yells in pain as he falls onto the floor. Instead of dying as Nikola hoped, Y/n transformed into his first form.

Y/n gets up and growls.

Ruby sees this and laughs.

Ruby: There he is!

Y/n begins to walk towards Nikola who flips a switch on his gun as he prepares to fire again. But before he could Ruby appeared and sliced the gun in half.

Ruby: *laughs* Have fun!

Ruby speeds away as Nikola throws his half of the gun on the ground. Electricity comes out of his hands as he punches the air a few times.

Nikola: I've killed your kind before! I'll do the same to you.

Nikola charges at Y/n.

Nikola and Y/n punch each other's fist. The shock doesn't seem to affect Y/n who used his other fist to punch Nikola in the gut.

Nikola backs up clutching his gut.

Nikola: Damn you. I should've known better.

Nikola turns a knob on his gauntlet, turning up the intensity of the electricity.

Y/n moves forward and lunges at Nikola who dodges and punches Y/n in the side. Y/n roars from the shock.

Y/n swipes at Nikola with his claws. Nikola dodges and punches Y/n again in the side.

Nikola feels a slice across his back, he looks to see Ruby standing behind him, blood on crescent rose.

Ruby: You didn't beat him yet? I killed the rest of his men. So it's just him. *laughs* And us!

Nikola: Fine then! Come at me!

Nikola turns the knob once again as he punches his own fist, creating massive streams of electricity.

He waits for an attack from Either Ruby or Y/n. Ruby goes first and goes for the legs. Nikola jumps over the attack and goes for a kick, only for Y/n to lunge and tackle him. Y/n lifts him up off the ground and throws him through a tree.

Nikola gets up. But as soon as he got up, he was meet with crescent rose. He managed to barely dodge the slash as the tip of his nose gets cut.

Nikola swings widely to try and counter, but Ruby dodges and Y/n punches him backwards.

Ruby: Hey, Wolfie. You hit him high, I'll go low.

Y/n looks at Ruby and then charges. Ruby follows close behind. Nikola readies himself as he attempts to punch Y/n. Y/n catches the fist and punches him in the head.

Ruby laughs as she sweeps the legs, making Nikola fall.

Y/n used the force to punch him in the gut and he crashes into the ground.

Nikola grabs Y/n's arm and begins to shock him. Y/n roars in pain.

Ruby chuckles as she aims point blank at Nikola's head. Nikola looked down the barrel wide eyed.

Ruby: Bye-bye!

Before Ruby could pull the trigger. Raven turned into her raven form and dodged Thor as she appeared and tried to stab Ruby. Ruby dodged and Y/n throws Nikola away.

Raven goes to stab Ruby only for Y/n to catch the blade and grabs her, throwing her through a tree.

Raven gets up as she sees her blade fall next to her.

Nikola gets up and while everyone was distracted, ran away.

Thor laughs.

Thor: You two deal with her. I'll go catch the runner.

Thor begins to chase Nikola.

Raven scoffs as she faces off with her new opponents.

Ruby: Well, come on then!

Y/n looked at Raven.

Raven: I'll give you a chance to walk away, wolf. I have no quarrel with you. I know that you are the last of your kind.

Y/n tilts his head before looking at Ruby who looked back at him.

Ruby: Don't tell me your scared?

Y/n looks back at Raven and laughs like a hyena.

Ruby smiles.

Ruby: Enough talk!

Ruby charges full speed towards Raven.

Ruby slashes at Raven who blocks and then goes for a slash, Ruby dodges and backs off as Y/n closes the distance and goes for a grab. Raven jumps over Y/n and kicks the back of his head to get more distance.

Ruby jumps to slice her only for Raven to maneuver herself perfectly in the air to dodge the attack.

Raven lands and Ruby lands as well. Ruby blitzes Raven, attacking rapidly. Raven blocks strike after strike. Raven goes for a slash. Ruby smiles as she slides to the left as Y/n appears and grabs the blade, stopping Raven in her tracks. Y/n punches Raven in the face and then slams her onto the ground. Raven turns into a raven to escape Y/n's grasp.

Raven distances herself before becoming human again. She readies her blade. But the sound of thunder gives her pause.

Raven knows she can't fight all three of them at once. When Thor comes back she will surely be defeated. Raven turns back into a raven and flys away.

Ruby looks at Y/n.

Ruby: That was fun! We should do it again sometime. I was hoping to fight you again. But I had my fun.

Y/n turns back to normal.

Ruby: See ya around, Wolfie.

Ruby gives a two finger salute as she speeds off.

Y/n: That was Intresting to say the least. But who the hell was that woman?

Y/n headed back to Beacon for now. Unknown to him and Ruby. More mercenaries were hired to kill the both of them. Ozma and Raven have an intrest in killing one or the other.

But if Ozma finds out Raven is trying to kill his silver eyed warrior, there'd be hell to pay