Chapter 25 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Peering into the room after giving it a few minutes just in case, the coast seems clear.

"Cloud. This is our chance. Let's go!" You whisper urgently.

You do not wait for him to respond before you carefully open the glass doors and step into the room. You can hear the maid humming and clattering about with the toiletries inside the bathroom as you watch Cloud carefully click the lock of patio doors close. You pick up the front of your dress and swiftly make your way across the room towards the door. Cloud follows close behind your every step.

Your hand reaches out for the door knob when you hear footsteps and to your surprise, Rufus' voice.

"Father, where are you going? Guests keep asking me where you are."

"Oh shut up boy. I have some business to take care of here and I'll be back after."

Their voices get louder as they come down the corridor. You turn to Cloud, mind blank and in your panic, you survey the room. The maid is in the bathroom and in this dress you do not have time to get across the room and out of the closed balcony doors again. Under the bed is not an option and it would be too obvious a hiding place anyway. Cloud seems to read your mind as he grabs your arm and pulls you to the large full height wardrobe a few steps to your left. He opens the wardrobe door and in one swift motion jumps up and still gripping your arm pulls you inside and shuts the door in a matter of seconds.

The maid must have heard the voices outside too and she strolls out of the bathroom a fraction of a second after Cloud closes the wardrobe door. She puts her hands on her hips and looks around the room thinking, she then poses herself seductively on the chaise lounge with her legs spread wide towards the door.

Inside the wardrobe, you and Cloud are pressed together. Cloud is pushed up against your back and your dress prevents any potential for movement away from the gap between the wardrobe doors you can clearly see through.

"Will you just sort it while I do this?" President Shinra snaps at Rufus. You can almost see in your mind's eye Rufus' hurt and dejected expression hardening at his father's acidic tone. Rufus must have just nodded and bowed as you hear his footsteps fade back down the corridor.

President Shinra attempts a playful growl as he opens the door and clicks the lock behind him. You struggle to recall the name of the maid as you have only ever seen her attending to President Shinra and Rufus. She clearly deemed you too insignificant for her to make an effort with anyone not carrying the Shinra name.

"I've missed you." She coos in a low voice as she lifts her short skirt to reveal she is not wearing any panties underneath.

President Shinra signals for her to get off the chaise lounge as he plops down heavily.

"You're going to have to get me ready for you again." He says matter of factly.

You cringe at his words and the maid obediently kneels down in front of him taking off his suit jacket and slowly opening up the buttons of his shirt. She leans up and gives him a deep kiss. He opens his moustached mouth wide and plunges his tongue into her receptive mouth. Now that you and Cloud are in the same room, the wetness of every kiss is amplified in the otherwise silent atmosphere. You hear the unbuckling of his belt and the zipper being tugged undone. At some point she must have pulled her heaving breasts up over her bra and out of her tight shirt as she takes them in her hands and begins to rub his freed member in her ample cleavage. He leans his head back and watches her with passionless eyes as she takes his tip into her open mouth.

In your hiding place, you cannot see Cloud but you can feel how tense he is behind you and you almost laugh out loud at the absurdity of the situation you are both in. However, the amusement does not last long as the maid increases the pace of her mouth around the President's erection and he starts to groan animalistically as the dampness from her sucking mouth can he heard.