chapter -16

Karan's povI was pointing the highlights in the presentation when there was a knock on the door

     Karan's pov
I was pointing the highlights in the presentation when there was a knock on the door.

Come in monami I said and she came. I looked at her and ....
Damm, she looks good in traditional specially in red.

Karan what happened said monami and I looked at her.

Snap it karan. Hell you are checking her out.

Ya come sit I Said and she sat there.

She is a distraction and a site for eyes.

You changed in this I asked not hiding my curiosity.

Woh I was working when koel and sanju came with coffee and it fell on me.
They have this dress only she said and asked in a small voice You don't like it. I mean  don't I look good. Actually I am wearing saree first time so.....

You are looking beautiful monami. Stop thinking otherwise I said and she nodded going out taking the file.

Karan she is not good for your sanity. Remember your past. Don't tangle yourself again I said myself and  started my work.

I was checking the highlights  when she came to me showing the analysis of the past performance of Skyhigh.

Damm her scent is addictive.
I was just trying to calm myself down because female proximity always made me uncomfortable.
But with her I am surely not uncomfortable. It was peaceful.
I concentrated keeping all the thoughts out of my mind.

Waise karan aapke koi assistant ya secretary nhi hai asked monami.

Hai monami but he works with Sid, faizi and mahir mostly on their floor I replied looking at her.

Aao pura din yuhi akele rehte ho iss floor par she asked as if not believing me.

Monami it's my choice because mujhe akela rehena pasand hai or Mai akele nhi rehta. Mostly meeting rehte hai ya toh presentations check karne hote hai, banane hote hai. Or waise bhi monami assistant baat krne ke liye nhi kaam karne ke liye appoint hote hai and he mail my schedule early morning, remind me of the meetings and handle all the unnecessary calls. Or agar koi kaam ho toh iske paas access hai iss floor ka.
I explained her and seeing her face I am sure she is thinking something.

Monami out with it. Kya soch rhi ho.

Karan aap hamesha akele kyu rehte ho she asked looking at me if she wants me to share.