chapter -15

Next morning  karan and monami did their breakfast while younger clan was looking at each other.

Elders had already did their breakfast and went to their rooms/ngo /work.

Karan and monami went in karan's car with all her important files.

Monami and karan sat in the car while all the younger ones came hiding behind pillars and plants.

Just they went when Ravi and pratham went in the garden room.

They attached Ravi phone to speaker and all of them sat there.

Flashback.....

Last night when Ravi took the file the key was left with him

In the morning...before breakfast Ravi called pratham and put it on speaker and placed in karan's car and gave him the key back.

In the car......
Karan and monami sat in comfortable silence.

Soo I suppose tmne files study krli asked karan.

Hmm, krli hai bs kuch faults hai or jaha tk mujhe lgta hai isko solve krne ke baad aage kaam restart Krna easy ho jayega said monami.

Ok, tm tmhare inputs de dena, I will look into it.

Karan aapne ye bidding me kyun nhi di
I mean direct take over kr liya. Bidding me rates jyada hote.

Monami ye company recently loss me ja rhi hai due to current negligence pr agr iski market value or reputation dekha Jaye to it's great or bahut clear hai.
Hame aise bahut km price pr mil rha hai or kisi or ko Dena is not our option if we want to step up.

Also long term plans me we will cover the price with great profit said karan.

Nice plan. Ok and ha hame ek presentation bhi to tyaar Krna hai.
Board members or investors ke liye. Already is takeover se board members jyada convinced nhi hai said monami.

Kal tk ho jayega ye kaam, tm jis din CEO appoint hogi uske next day board meeting hai next week  invertors ke saath meeting  hai.Hme unhe convince Krna hoga hamare plans ke saath. Kyunki bahut jaldi Tmhe media ke saamne aana hoga. Tb tk tmhare position or power  ko confirm Karna hoga said karan.

They were discussing the work while younger one were looking at each other repeatedly.

The hell, they literally are discussing work said Sid.

What do you expect from karan. Workaholic jerk said faizi.

Damm right and monami bhi kaam related baate hi kar rhi hai, aise to inki Naiya paani me jaane se pehle  hi doob jayegi said koel.

I know right ye dono kitne unromantic hai. Itne ache romantic morning me ye presentation discuss kr rhe hai said Bela.

Guys what do you expect from karan, didn't he cleared that they are just working said vinit.

Still, we planned so much yaar, just for listening these boring business talks  said pratham.

Ok enough. I am cutting the call or I will die of boredom said Ravi.

No wait, don't. Kya pata thode der me ye kuch casual baat karle said Priya.

Ok let's just wait for sometime. Also we have nothing to do said Aditi.

Guys, by the way karan Bhai like traditional right asked Shreya looking at all of them.

They looked at her for her idea nodding.

Koel and Sanju why not you both go and give her a traditional dress. We can see karan's reaction said Shreya.

They looked at each other raising their eyebrows and giving thumbs up to her.

But she already is wearing a dress said Aditi.

Don't worry we will go and drop something on her dress said maahir.

And koel can give her the dress saying it's only remaining with her said Sanju.

Ok guys hurry up, they reached. We have to make sure she wear the dress before meeting. They can spend a long time that way that too alone said faizi.

Girls went a picked a red saree for her and went to office.

Karan and monami reached his company and they wey in their cabins indulging in their work.

After sometime koel, Sanju and pratham  reached office and the girls went in her cabin  while pratham took his phone and went to his work.

Koel took a cold coffee and went near monami.

Hii monami
How is the work going asked Sanju.

Good just giving a final check to the points to main problems said monami.

Well all the best for that. Lemme see said koel and step ahead and pour the coffee on her top.

They stood and koel apologize seeing her.

I am sorry monami, actually my heel just slipped and leg twisted said koel.

It's ok. You leg is ok right asked monami.

Yeah it's good. Don't worry but u get changed. Your whole white top is stained said koel.

But I don't have a dress right now said monami.

I have a  dress. Sometimes back we have to attend a charity function then I brought some dresses. They are still here said Sanju.

But they are traditional. Monami u will wear it asked koel.

It's ok koel and sanju. I will manage, I can wear traditional. But that will be glittery for party wear said monami.

It's a saree and don't worry it is subtle and also that was charity function with too much elders. So that was decent said Sanju.

It was nice idea or I am sure, everyone would  considered her as a marriage object said koel.

I will bring the dress said Sanju and went from there and came in sometime with a red saree which monami instantly liked.

She came  wearing  it.

Then her phone pinged. A message from karan to meet and discuss the next plans.

She took the files and went in his cabin....

🌟🌟🌟