chapter - 14

Karan's POV
I was driving when I looked at my passenger seat where she was sitting looking out of the window but she was surely thinking about something that too very deeply.

And how can you say that said my subconscious.

Because I can read her i replied.

Ohhh so reading mind and all ha.. he said.

Nothing like that, she is just like a open book. Anyone can say that how is her mood looking at her face i replied.

But the matter is madam is making faces and changing every minute.
Sometimes frowning, then grinning, then pouting then angry i said.

So much to notice... Nahh and you say you don't feel different with her he said.

I am not a heartless monster or devil. I never denied i don't feel for her. But... That is not romantically.
She is my best friend's sister. She is girl whose responsibility is mine.

Ohhh then karan why do you consider her as your responsibility??? What is she to you ......

I have enough favours from vihaan. He did a lot for me and it's my turn to atleast help him.
I was a broken soul who was scattered. He helped me to stand again.

Ok changing the topic.. Are we??? I asked who is she to you??
Your best friend 's sister??
Your business partner???
Your friend???
Just a mere responsibility. Is she???
What will you define the relation between you two??

What is the need of definition or a name. We are individual. Its my responsibility to keep her safe.
We can be mutual.

She likes you karan... For God's sake...

So what??? She said she doesn't want to marry me. Its just a infatuation. It will pass..

Why do you want that. What is wrong with it if she like you. You don't love anyone, you ont have any girl in your life, you families want you two to marry each other. Give it a chance. She will help you to heal and she will definitely help you with your broken trust. She will mend it?? She is worth of your trust, she deserves a chance.

It will always have the scratches and marks...It never fades...I replied thinking about the aftermath of the time when I decided to rely upon someone.

Broken things when mend they can be more beautiful. Just trust it with a person who can mend and heal it.

No, I don't and I cant.

Ok!!!! Just go to hell!!!!!

We reached Mahajan mansion. I turn towards her opening my seat belt.

She was thinking something for a long time.

I was going to break her thoughts when she took a deep breath and turn towards me...