chapter -11

Author's  pov  

Karan reached his office and started preparing the plans for keeping monami safe. He dismissed all the loopholes in her security.Few hours later he updated his security team which he appointed for her and informed them of their new plan.
He tighten the security and decided to increase the bodyguards to secure her.
He still remember how vihaan gave him her responsibility.

Vihaan was protecting her secretly misleading vikram.
After a month of knowing each other, they were sure friends who can trust each other at tough  times

Vikram was close to monami keeping the record of vihaan transactions.
But vihaan requested karan to protect his sister through his security team.

Karan didn't questioned anything then, just appointed his most trusted men for her.
He destroyed all the proofs which provided any link between vihaan and monami.
The bodyguards updated everything which  troubled monami ever. He made sure to never let her face any problems.
Some boys from her college tried to spike her drink at her college fest but they were beaten and jailed the same day.
Whoever demanded any physical favours from her in return of any work was punished and his company was personally destroyed by karan.
He had secured her phone and software with firewalls that was made for Shergill family.
Vihaan got all the updates on his personal phone whose number is known by only karan, shweta, monami, Sanjay and her security team.
Even when karan's life went upside down he never compromised her safety.
Even when he isolated himself from everyone he was connected to vihaan and her security team.

After two months when karan returned, Shergill Empire was facing very big loss. Vihaan was helping as much as he can with Sid, faizi and mahir but they were not able to.
Many investors back out and they needed very big amount of money to restore everything.
When karan returned he made the plans but still no one trusted them again. Vihaan that time used his shares and going against his board members he gave money to karan.
He brought major shares from karan and risked his CEO position and in meantime karan executed his plans.
After 5 months of struggle they brought Shergill Empire at top again and they cleared the debt of both companies together.

After everything settled, karan asked vihaan, why he helped him going out of the way and why he trusted him when his family himself was angry on him for those 7 months.

Vihaan told him about vikram.
Vihaan trusted karan with his life and he knew karan was innocent.
Karan just avoided everything because of his big deal.
He was not blinded in love to not notice in company,  infact he was more absorbed in his work then marriage.

Even he was devasted, karan fulfilled his promise and kept monami safe.
Karan was indebted to vihaan but they both knew that it's not any deal but their friendship.

Here monami was just smiling remembering everything, her talk with karan, his behaviour and gestures, supporting in her dream,his convincing vihaan and the most important thing how he saves her from embarrassing questions.

She was thinking about him when her phone ringed. She was going to attend when she saw Karan's number, she was thinking to receive when it stopped ringing, she waa going to call back when it again rings and she pick up ...

Hello...

Hi..

Monami I hope maine disturb nhi kiya.