Who is she

Regina's PoV:

"What do you say to breakfast at granny's? before going to the horse stables?"  I asked Henry as i walk into his bedroom.

"Sounds like a plan mum," Henry replied happily, he is only ever this happy when he is going horse riding, he has told me that riding horses makes him feel free, I completely understand what he means, back in the enchanted forest I only ever truly felt free riding my horse, riding my beloved Rocinante was my only escape from my mother, Henry and I had a shared love of horses, we mostly ride together so I know that it isn't his escape from me, it does my heart good knowing my son shares my love of horses, I opened my mouth to say something when there was a knock on the front door.

"Get ready, we leave in ten minutes," I tell my son before leaving his room, I couldn't help glaring back at my son before walking towards and down the stairs, I look through the window beside the door and saw Sidney standing there with a stupid grin on his face, "Damned Idiot," I think to myself while resisting the urge to roll my eyes,    I inhale deeply in an attempt to calm myself before answering the door.

"Good morning, Madan mayor," Sidney said with that stupid smile of his, once again I find myself resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

"Morning Sidney, come on in," I invite him inside as i step aside allowing him to walk through my door and into my home.

"I thought you might want to see this," Sidney says handing me a folder.

"What did you find out about our visitor?" I asked him as I opened the folder, not bothering to ask him into the living area or my home office, so we just stay standing in the hallway next to the door.

"our visitor grew up in L.A California with her parents, from what I can tell she's socially awkward, doesn't have many friends, apart from that she's lived a normal life, never got into trouble, had good grades, until she turned sixteen, one night there was a fire in her family home, police believe that the fire started in her bedroom from a candle that she had forgotten about, when she had gone to sleep, unfortunately the fire spread to her parents' bedroom, where her parents were sleeping at the time, her mum was left with third degree burns on both her arms," Sidney stopped talking for a moment, I looked up from the folder to give him the go ahead to continue, that's when I noticed he was biting the inside of his cheek. 

"Now this is where it gets interesting, some weeks later, after the fire y/n was sent away to a boarding school in Switzerland, I'm currently trying to fine information about this boarding school, nothing so far, it's as if the school doesn't exist," Sidney informed me.

"Interesting, very interesting, good job Sidney, keep looking and let me know as soon as you find any more information," I tell him, before giving him one of my best smiles, than making my way back to the front door, "thank you Sidney," I said opening the door for Sidney, "am sorry to have to rush you, however Henry has a horse riding lesson this morning," I tell him when I noticed he showed no signs of leaving, once he finally left, I when into my home office, unlocking the safe, and placing the folder inside, just in time as Henry walked into my office.

"Mum, I'm ready," Henry tells me, with his backpack on his back.

"let's go sweetie," I tell my son with a sweet smile on my face, as I walk over to him, placing an arm around his shoulders as we walked out of the house, making our way to Granny's for breakfast.

Farah PoV:

I was having breakfast by the pool, scrolling through y/n Instagram page, I wasn't able to bring myself to look at her Instagram page until now, as it was just too painful, I had only intended to send her a message to apologise for what happened between us that night in my office, at least that's what I told myself.

That's when I noticed some new photos were up on her Instagram, there was some photos from her camping trip with her parents, it does my heart some good, seeing that she had a nice time with her parents, it wasn't until I saw a post from last night, she wasn't at the lake house with the other girls, she was in what looked like some kind of bar with two women I have never seen before, I tell myself I'm being ridiculous, there could be a perfectly good exclamation as to why y/n wasn't at the lake house with the other girls, maybe y/n had decided to spend some more time with her parents and they had gone out for the night and run into the two girls in the picture or y/n might of just stopped off somewhere if it had gotten too late, that might explained why her parents weren't in the picture.

Suddenly I get a worried feeling in the pit of my stomach, pushing my breakfast aside as I cannot face finishing my breakfast, I close my eyes and inhale deeply trying desperately thinking what my next move should be, "Why isn't y/n at the lake house with the rest of the girls?" I ask myself, for a moment I consider calling her parents then think better of it, as I don't want to cause unnecessary panic, then I have an idea, taking one last look at the picture of y/n and her new friends, I close my Instagram app, then opening my phone contacts, I scroll down until I find Terra's number, I quickly finish my cup of tea before hitting the call button, placing the phone to my ear.

There was no answer, I let out a frustrating grown, slamming my phone down onto the table, folding my arms over my chest, I inhale deeply again and again, I kept repeating until I felt calmer, when I finally calm down i couldn't help a little chuckle escaping at how ridiculous I was being, Terra is probably just with her friends and didn't hear her phone, she would call me back when she sees the miss call, then she will be able to tell me what is happening with y/n and why she isn't with them.

To Be Continue: