Welcome to Granny's

Farah/Reader & Regina/Reader:

Reader's PoV:

I turned around to find an older woman with very fair light white hair, wearing glasses standing behind me, she kinda reminded me of my grandmother, all of a sudden I start missing my grandmother, wishing I could see her one last time, I smiled sweetly at the woman, thinking to myself, just because I couldn't talk to my mum about what was happening with Miss Dowling,  I knew I could of talked with my grandmother, I could always talk to my grandmother about anything, realizing the woman was staring at me, I push my grandmother out of my thoughts, so I could give the woman my full attention.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked her, shifting my weight from one foot to the other, unsure of myself.

"Yes, however, we don't get many visitors here in StoryBrooke, so where are you heading?" the older woman asked with great interest and curiosity, at first I wasn't sure what to make of this woman, however my magic was telling me that I could trust this woman, and she means me no harm.

"I'm meeting up with my friends," I told the woman truthly, "or was meeting up with them, until I got lost," I added as I folded my map back up, placing it in my back pocket.

"Would you like some coffee?" the older woman asked me, as she gives me a warm smile.

"That would be great, thank you," I said returning her smile, before following the older woman into the diner.

"Ruby, get this young lady some coffee," The older woman yelled at the young woman behind the counter, my first thought when I look at the young woman named Ruby is WOW! She was sexy, she had long black hair with red at the end, she was wearing a red hairband so to keep her hair out of her face, as well as crimson red lipstick, she is also wearing a white shirt that she has tied up in a knot to show off a bit of her very toned stomach.

"Coming Granny," Ruby yelled back as she grabbed the coffee pot, walking over to where I was now sitting at the counter with my backpack on the floor next to me.

"This is my granddaughter Ruby, everyone here calls me Granny, so do you have a name?" Granny asked me as I take a hold of the mug of coffee, letting the hot mug warm my hands, not that my hands are cold, far from it, it just gives me a cosy warm feeling inside, makes me feel safe, I tell them my name, before taking a sip of the hot liquid.

"it's a pleasure to meet you both," I said with a sweet smile on my face.

"Can I get you something to eat?" Ruby asked smiling back at me.

"No thank you, I'm not hungry, can you tell me where StoryBrooke is exactly? It's not on my map," I asked as I felt my magic start to tingle again, warning me at something or someone was coming.

"We've are a hidden little gem," Granny tells me before walking off to go deal with another customer, who was yelling about his eggs.

"we never get any visitors, where are you from and what brings you to StoryBrooke?" Ruby asked me with the same great interest as Granny had shown me earlier.

"I'm from California, I have been on a camping trip with my parents for the last four days, not too far from here actually, I was on my way to meet up with my friends, when I stumble across StoryBrooke," I tells Ruby honestly since there was no reason to lie, the only thing I will keep to myself is the fact that I'm meeting my friends in another realm, that I needed a magic gateway to get there, a gateway that is somewhere in this town of theirs, just then I heard the bell above the door ring letting Ruby know someone had entered the diner, not bothering to turn to see who had walked in, I just started to drink my coffee, trying to work out my next move.

"You're in my seat," a womans voice said from beside me, I let out a sigh as I put my coffee down, before turning around in my seat, coming face to face with a woman with short brunette hair, with dark brown eyes that send chills down my spine, the woman is also wearing crimsons red lipstick, that made a scar on her upper lip very noticeable, finally able to take my eyes off the woman's lips, I looked directly into the woman icy cold eyes.

"I didn't realise that this seat was reserved," I was finally able to say, the other woman leaned in closer to me, so close that I could feel the other woman's hot breath on her face, I couldn't help myself as I inhale her scent, she smells like apples.

"I always sit there," the dark headed woman told me, not breaking eye contact with me.

To Be Continued: