Leaving StoryBrooke

Readers PoV:

After saying goodbye to both ruby and Granny, I waved goodbye to Regina and Henry again, then left Granny's diner not before getting Ruby's phone number as we wanted to keep in touch, I also instructed Ruby to pass my number on to Mary Margaret, plus Ruby had made me promise to message her once I had crossed the town line and was safely out of StoryBrooke.

Once I stepped out of Granny's diner, I sent a message to the group chat letting the girls know that I was heading my way out of StoryBrooke, making my way towards the town line, my magic started to vibrate at first it was very subtle, however the nearer I got towards the town line, my magic vibration become stronger with each step I took, soon it felt like an earthquake beneath my feet, normally I would just turn around and head back, however this situation was very different, someone or something was preventing me from leaving and everyone else in this town.

I knew there is magic at play here, plus Ruby's words echo in my mind, for a moment I stop walking and consider calling Miss Dowling to see if she could help me or have any ideas how I could get out of this town, I shake my head in an attempt to get the older woman out of my head, reminding myself that I don't need her, I could do this myself, taking a deep inhale I continue towards the town line.

With my whole body shaking uncontrollably due to the vibrations of my magic, I kept going with each step getting heavier and heavier, than just a head, I saw it, I saw the StoryBrooke sign, I was right by the town line, I felt like this nightmare was finally at an end, once I was safe and sound with my friends, I  would get to the bottom of the mystery that was StoryBrooke, try to figure out away to help everyone in StoryBrooke, Help Ruby,, Mary Margaret, Regina, Henry and Granny, the five people in StoryBrooke i have come to care for in the short amount of time I had been in StoryBrooke.

Just as I was about to step over the town line, I heard a car and what sounded like wheels breaking hard, I turn around just in time to see a car coming right towards me, lucky I was able to jump out of the way just in time, as the car crushed right into the StoryBrooke sign, when I attempted to stand up I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, touching the back of my head, the moment I touched the spot that hurt I felt something wet, lowering my hand I saw there was blood on my fingertips, why was there blood? I asked myself as my vision started to blur,  i became very dizzy, then the next thing there was nothing but darkness.

Regina PoV:

I had a smile on my face as I watched my son on his horse, having the time of his life, I normally enjoy watching Henry on his horse however today I find my mind going back to y/n, how had I let my guard down so easily around her? I had actually enjoyed having breakfast with her this morning, and why had I hugged her? I don't hug, it wasn't like me at all, I tend to keep people at arms-length at all times, so what was so special about her? I asked myself while doing my best to keep smiling at my son, the one person I do hug.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring, "Mills," I answered, it was Sheriff Graham informing me that there had been some kind of accident, my heart skip when he inform me that y/n had been hurt, "I'm on my way," I tell him before hanging up the phone, "Henry," I call my son over to me, he ride his horse to me,  "there's been an accident I need to go, just carry on with your lesson and I will be back as soon as I can," I tell Henry, getting my keys out of my pocket.

"Was anyone hurt mum?" he asks me with a worried look on his face, I didn't have the heart to tell him, not yet anyway, hopefully y/n isn't hurt badly.

"I don't know," I answer him, before turning on my heels and almost running towards my car, I burn some serious rubber as I speed towards the town line as fast as I was able, when I get there I jump out of my car, just in time to see an unconscious y/n being placed in the back of an ambulance.

To Be Continue: