chapter 10 embarrassment and dances

He sat there for a moment deep in thought. Oh great now he probably doesn't like me, but he's the only one that has truly been there for me for the past few days. Granted so has Ciel but he wasn't my age and back in these times it was improper to marry and older woman.

"Bella," he said and when I looked at his face he gave me a kiss so passionate and true I kissed back. Well first man I like maybe too old for me but he never truly ages and neither do I. He broke the kiss and looked back at the road he had a smile on his face then another deep thought.

#!#!#!#!#!#SEBASTIAN P.O.V#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!

"I-I think.... I like you," these words echoed in my head. I could tell by how awkward she said it that she wasn't about the looks as most women were. There was something about her that I kind of liked too. I couldn't be her soul. What was it? I don't think I liked her.... I think I loved her. The way her hair gleams and falls off her shoulders in romantic curls with out her even trying. It came to a surprise when she opened that door and she wasn't thin anymore. Now she was normal and slightly... muscular. Not bulky but not no muscle at all. Just enough to show abs and arm muscle. I couldn't tell her how much I loved her so I had to do something to show my love. She had an upset look on her face so I said her name and pulled her into a long kiss. Everything seemed to stop right then and there. I put one hand on her waist and she kissed back.

I realized we were still in the carriage and I had to brake the kiss. I didn't want to but the young masters safety came first. Perhaps I should dance with her after everyone has gone to bed.

*~*~*~*~*TIME LAPSE(back to Bella p.o.v)*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a while we reached the forest and I slipped my wings through some holes in the back of my shirt. I stood up and climbed on top of the carriage. Like an arm movement I opened my wings and flapped them once, twice, and lifted off the carriage. The sensation was magical, I was flying after all. It sent a tingling felling down my spine and I saw the carriage race out from under me. I felt like a free bird that had been stuck in a cage for years.

I had glided gracefully over next to Sebastian and saw him smile. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and flew higher, careful of branches. The tree limbs were large and thick so after I had gone ahead of the carriage I stood on one and a breeze came through and ruffled my hair. This was the best day I had ever had.

When I saw the carriage drawing near I dove down and flew above them. Flying wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

As we pulled into the drive way of the Phantomhive manor before anyone got out I quickly retracted my wings and sat in the front next to my now boyfriend. He stood and opened the door to let lady Elizabeth, Ciel, May-rin, Baldroy, and Finny. Elizabeth saw what I was wearing and gasped.

"Bella! That isn't cute at all! It is improper for a lady to wear pants! Especially ones with holes! Come with me and I will Mae you adorable!" She wouldn't shut up would she? The little girl had grabbed my wrist so incredibly tight I could have never escaped.

I led her to my room which was spotless and seemed as if no one had ever even slept there.

"Oh you will look so beautiful in this!" She said holding up the tutu Sebastian had given me the day before. I agreed with her and she forced me to put it on so I did. As she was looking through my drawers she stumbled across my toe shoes and practically screamed.

"Oh my goodness! Do you dance?!" She cried out.

"Well yes I do, that was my job before Ciel hired me," her face was pure amazement and she thrust my black shoes into my hand.

"Teach me to dance!" She commanded, "I always thought ballet was so pretty! But my mother said she didn't want me fooling around when it takes a lot of training," she said now calming down. Now she is speaking my language. Suddenly there was a knock at the door so I excused myself to see who it was.

There was no one at the door but I looked around and on the porch by the steps there was a box I would know anywhere. Violin case. But this case was different, it was more from my time. I saw a note with a red rose seal and written in red ink.

     To my dear Bella,

I apologize for kidnapping you and everything after. I hope you will except this gift as an apology. This was very hard to get my hands on but keep it safe. I hope you like it! I will see you tomorrow morning at three o'clock sharp so stay awake!

                           Love,
                                Grell Sutcliff

Wow really? He has the nerve to just do this out of the blue? Oh well I guess it would be polite to accept it. I opened the box an inside was a electric violin! These were only recently invented and hard to find in my time! I'm glad I opened the box.

I walked back to my room but found Lizzy not there anymore. I took this time to see how the violin played and it was the best thing I had ever heard! The sound was loud and it had different controls for different sounds! I had been saving up for one like this but they were way more than a regular violin.

I turned it and began to play something I made up on the spot. I played it down the halls to the dance studio where I danced along to the beautiful music I was playing. I when I closed my eyes I could imagine a beach and rocks. I could feel the forest breeze and see a galaxy of wonder. This truly was a magic violin wasn't it? When I had finished playing I sat on the floor and rested, but then I heard the door cream open a tiny bit and I looked up.

"What? I was trying out a present," I said holding up the violin. Everyone was gathered at the door even Ciel and Sebastian.

"Did we disturb you?" Ciel asked, his blue eye somehow filled with joy.

"Oh no young master I was just resting but thank you for asking," I said then was attacked by lizzy.

"Oh Ciel! We should throw a ball tonight! And Bella can play for us! I think it would be wonderful! Don't you?!" She was just itching to get me into something 'adorable' wasn't she?

"Alright but we will have to move the date to tomorrow at least," Ciel replied the light in his eye had dimmed and he had gone back to his monochrome self.

I had never attended a party or a ball so I had no idea what to play.