chapter 9 fun day out

The pain was blinding and I could feel the bones breaking, rearranging, and going back together. I let out a scream and fell to the floor. I heard a loud rip and the door swing open and foot steps running in. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked next to me to see Sebastians handsome face. He had a look of worry and then surprise when he looked over me.

After the pain had subsided and gone away I saw black feathers fall to the floor and a few white ones. I was tired and weak, when I tried to stand my knees would give in and Sebastian would catch me before I fell.

"Bella," when I heard my name I looked up and Sebastian was looking down at me, "who was your mother?" Ciel wandered and explained everything we talked about.

~*~*~*~*time lapse (Ciel explained)~*~*~*~

"Because right now her mother is Angela and she is a fallen angel when she fell in love with a human together they created a half demon," after he said that I was thinking.

"She knew I was a demon and that's why she left me and my father my dad only kept me because I was the only thing he had left of her and he didn't have any pictures of her," I was getting slightly angered because she didn't even want her own child because it's different. I have had to go through so much all because I was different and my own mother didn't want me because of that?! I was so done with EVERYTHING! Why couldn't she love me? I was so angry and frustrated my head started to hurt and I began to cry.

I felt a stroking feeling on my back and when I turned away I saw Ciel petting wings. Wings?! Worst freaking day EVER! I needed to chill.

"It looks like we need to take you dress shopping but first we need to figure out how to make them disappear," Sebastian said still keeping me steady. I thought about them going away and almost unconsciously I made them go away almost like how we move arms, but when they had sunk back in my back my dress became really lose and almost fell off but I caught it really fast before anything happened. I had tried to run and get my old clothes on but stumbled and almost fell a few times. I found my room and quickly dressed in my torn jeans and cut up band shirt. I went to the wash room and washed my face with cold water. I took off my shirt again and stretched out my wings. They were beautiful black with splashes of white and when they moved they glitter blue and silver. It scared me a little but the beauty won over fear. When I heard a knock on the door I quickly put my shirt on and opened the door.

"Bella will you please meet me by the stairs and we will take you dress shopping," it was Sebastian.

"We?"

"Yes the young master and May-rin will be accompanying us today,"

"Alright I will be out in a second okay?"

"Of course m'lady," Sebastian bowed and left me alone to my make-up. I may be from the future but I'm already going out dressed like a freak for these people.

I added wing tip eyeliner and navy eye shadow. To match the shirt and a small bit of mascara. I went down stairs I was still a bit shaken up about what happened earlier, I mean who in the world has to deal finding out your real mother is alive and your a half demon? Would I please just get a break? Of course not.

I met Sebastian, Ciel, May-rin, and even Baldroy and Finny came. I was a bit weirded out by everyone starring at me then I realized I probably looked ridiculous to them.

"Miss Bella? What are you wearing?" Baldroy asked. Sebastian went to bring the carriage around and Ciel had to explain.

"Okay," he held the bridge of his nose and sighed, "she is from a different time and don't ask me how she got here she has no idea either so we will leave this at that. If you have any questions ask her," he summarized what they needed to know into two sentences. Wow, I'm impressed for a thirteen year old. The boys continued to stare at me but once they thought about it a little bit they warmed up to this little fact.