Chapter 83: Pregnant

Start from the beginning

Secretary looked at Victoria in disappointment as he sighed,

"Ms. Victoria, CEO Ethan has always thought of you. The Martinez Corporation was deeply affected because of you. Why can't you put yourself in his shoes? Ms. Evelyn and I waited for you the whole morning at the airport the other day. We were really disappointed that you didn't come. Ms. Evelyn wanted to forgive you if you were willing to let go of everything and just obey CEO Ethan. Unfortunately, you gave up on that choice, so don't blame anyone else."

He wanted to pull her hand away, but she gripped on tightly with tears in her eyes.

"No, Secretary, can you tell me where Ethan is? I'll talk to him myself! I really can't leave New York City. Why does he have to force me like this? Can't he put it up with me one last time? Does he hate me because of Arya?"

"I don't know about that either, Ms. Victoria! I'm just here to pass you, his message. I hope you can understand."

"I understand you, but please tell me where Ethan is! You must know where he is, don't you?"

Victoria tossed the envelope aside and stood up. Suddenly, she got hit by a dizzy spell. Before she could react, she stumbled and fell down.

"Ms. Victoria!"

"Victoria!"

Secretary quickly grabbed her hand and she did not hit the ground, but she was now unconscious.

"Ms. Victoria, how are you?"

"Victoria! Victoria! What's wrong?"

...

No matter how they called her name, Victoria did not respond at all. Layla panicked.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Johns. Call the ambulance now!"

Secretary calmed down quickly. He held Victoria in his arms and walked out swiftly.

Layla recovered from her panic and quickly grabbed her phone to call an ambulance.

Secretary rushed down the staircase and then bumped into Kristina with her servants.

"What happened?"

Kristina had recovered a little after resting for several days. Although she was very exhausted with what had happened to Johns Media, she had no idea how to clean up this mess, so she could only rely on the Yue family and the Martinez Corporation for now.

"Ms. Victoria suddenly fell unconscious! I'm sending her to the hospital!"

Kristina finally saw who Secretary was holding.

"What? Victoria? What happened to Victoria?"

"I don't know. We'll find out at the hospital!"

Layla also caught up with them as she appeared behind.

Kristina's expression darkened when she saw Secretary march outside quickly. She grabbed Layla and asked her anxiously,

"Layla, what happened?!"

Layla looked at Kristina with worry in her eyes.

"Ethan wants to annul his marriage contract with Victoria. She was too shocked and fell unconscious! Mother, I thought it was odd that Ethan hasn't been visiting us lately. He was having a conflict with Victoria, and he might even have had the thought of abandoning her for some time already. What should we do?"

"Mother, look at these pictures... It's Ethan and that witch! How can Victoria take it after seeing these photos?"

Layla handed the photos to Kristina with a murderous expression, coldness appearing in her eyes.