The End?

Tohru waited with Kyo, while Yuki and Shigure went off looking for clues, to see where Haru went. Everything was so confusing. They sat in silence until the sounds of screams filled the air, from the city.

"What was that?!" Tohru asked as they both jumped and turned to face the city. More screams could be heard, until the sound of someone or something came crawling through the bushes that lead almost near the city. Kyo stood between Tohru and the intruder, ready for a fight. As the intruder got closer, Kyo threw a fist. When Yuki steps out and kicks him away quickly.

"How nice for you to welcome us like this." Shigure teased as Kyo crashed landed back into the water. Minutes later, he pops up gasping for air.

"YOU DAMN RAT!"

"We haven't got time for this..." Yuki signed as he slip his hand in his hair. "It's getting worse every minute..." Tohru helped Kyo up the bank. "We have to go. We need to find Haru. And I think I know where he might be."

"Really? Where?" Tohru asked, while Kyo glared past Yuki's shoulders.

"The school." Shigure smiled.

"We have visitors." Kyo warned as some possossed victims made their way slowly towards them.

"We have to run!" Yuki grabbed Tohru by the wrist and raced down the path, with Shigure and Kyo following suit. Racing back towards Tohru's house, they stop short after witnessing the chaos in the streets. With many people running away from what looks like animal-like zombie possessed. "This is much worse then I feared..." Yuki stared down the street. "We have to get to the school and quickly!"

As they raced down the street avoiding the possessed, Tohru tried to keep up with their amazing animal speed and reflexes. Making her way down the road, the road in front of her started to crumble and open into a huge ditch. Kyo turned and stopped short, turning to find Yuki and Shigure fighting off the possessed, he ran back to Tohru. "Tohru! Jump!"

"I can't... What if I fall?"

The gap between them was huge, and the drop was far more deeper. It looked like it never ended. Kyo kept his eyes on Tohru.

"Trust me! Look at me!" He commands, she did as he asked. "I will catch you! Hurry!" The sound of possessed made Tohru freeze on the spot. Their grunts and growls echoed behind her as they raced towards her. Reaching their razor-like fingers at her. She turns to face Kyo again. He nods. "I'll catch you!"

"You promise..."

"Yes!"

Tohru took a few steps back and turned over her shoulder. The possessed was only a inch away, their fingers start to graze her skin and hair. Without any second thoughts, Tohru raced towards the edge as the possessed followed quickly after. They reached out to try to grab her, as Tohru jumped her long brunette hair danced in the wind. Kyo's eyes widen as he opened his arms.

"Slow down, Tohru or you'll-" Kyo's sentence stopped as Tohru landed in Kyo's arms. They both fell on the floor by the impact.

"My bad..."

Kyo stared at her in disbelief, a sign escapes his lips. "You said it... But, I'm glad your OK..."

"I'm sorry..." Tohru tried to get off him, but he holds her close instead. "Kyo?"

"Forget it." He spoke. "I don't mind if you fall... Cause I'll catch you."

After watching the possessed fall into the pit, Kyo and Tohru made their way to regroup with Yuki and Shigure.

"What happened?" Yuki asked as they both waited.

"Nothing. Let's just go!" Kyo avoided Yuki's eyes.

It took awhile to reach the school, and everyone was looking depressed and tired. They had to stop Haru and bring back the scroll. As they made their way through the gates and into the campus, they saw more possessed.