Kidnapped

Kyo took Tohru by the hand and lead her back towards the campus. There he made his way towards the cafeteria where Shigure sat, reading a book. His eyes lifted to meet them and smiles cheekily.

"My. Mt. Kyo. Look how close you are with Tohru. You sneak."

Kyo immediately let oh of Tohru's hand and growled. "It's not like that!"

"Sure. Sure." Shigure waved his fan at him, causing a breeze hit them. "I heard from Yuki that three boys was harrassing our fair maiden. Are you OK?"

Tohru nods as Kyo pout. "Yeah... Anyway, I've got other things to take care off. So, look after her." Shigure was about to disagree when Kyo stepped back out through the double doors.

"Well, it can't be helped... Sit Tohru. I'll go and get you something to eat. You must be perished." Tohru watched as Shigure make his way towards the counter. She didn't knew why, but she felt something odd about him. Shigure is like a father to her and yet... He has something hidden inside... Like he is planning something every time he called her his 'fair maiden'... While she sat alone, her eyes glance at a familiar white haired boy.

"Haru?" She whispered as the boy turned to look around the room, before turning to leave. Tohru's face lit up and without thinking she jumps up and rushes towards him. "Haru!" She called out as she made her way past other students, waving her hand. He turned to face her, a smile forming his lips as he did the same gesture.

"Tohru."

As shw took a step forward, a student pulled out her leg and trip Tohru. Falling, Tohru closes her eyes getting ready for the impact... Only she could feel strong, warm arms around her, catching her as she fell... Glancing up, she saw the gentle look of Haru.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a worried look.

"Oh, yes. I'm fine, all thanks to you." Tohru smiled as she tries to keep her body upwards and her hands at her sides.

Pulling her up, she found his hands around her waist. His eyes glance down at the pendent around her neck.

"May I ask?" He started as he pointed at the pendent. "What is that?" Tohru followed his finger, hoping she wasn't showing too much cleveage but landed on the pendent.

"Oh. This was my mothers. It's a special pendent." Tohru smiled as she took it off and gave it to Haru to look at more closely. She watched as his fingers trail down the quilt feather, then his eyes glanced up over her shoulder. His features changed into a frown as he place the pendent in her hands again and turned to leave. Tohru stood bewildered until he spoke over his shoulder.

"Tohru?"

"Yes?"

"Be careful. And keep that pendent safe. Who knows who might be after it... So, don't..." Haru stopped himself. Until, he continued in a whisper. "Trust anyone you meet..." His eyes glance behind her once more, eyeing whoever was there. Until he waved and left. Tohru blinked as she looked down at the pendent and turned to face Shigure. Shigure's eyes darkened as she steps forward. His eyes glance down at the pendent and stared at his hands. What if... Haru meant... Tohru's mind raced at the time she met Shigure. He was a gentle, kind person... That was when he saw that book in her hand... And calling her 'fair maiden' something was definitely wrong...

"Shigure..." Before she could say anything, the bell begins to ring. It felt weird during lesson... Shigure was blank as a book. He didn't show any emotion, only a fake smile and a blank stare. Wait, Haru left after Shigure returned... Do they know each other? Was Haru warning me? Was Shigure up to no good? Everything became clear, when after class, Tohru met with Haru again.

"Haru. You warned me... Not to trust anyone I trust... Do you know... Shigure?" Tohru asked as Haru stood with his back away from her.

"Tohru listen..." Haru's voice cuts through the silence and tension. "Meet me tonight. We can go and get something to eat, and we can talk about it?" The way his voice sounded, made her trust him. She nods in agreement.

"Sure. How about... 9. Does that sound OK with you?"

Haru turned to face her. His eyes sparkling. "Yeah. See you around 9." And before he leaves, he made one request. "Oh and another thing. Don't tell anyone, OK? I'm not suppose to be in this school..."

"My lips are sealed." Tohru did the motion of zipping her lip shut, which made him chuckle and unzip her lip.

"Good. But, I didn't mean it like that." As Haru left, Tohru felt joy and for once loved. She love his cheeky and cool side. He seemed so down to earth and chilled. Perhaps, she was having a crush on Haru. He seems strong and caring.
After school, Tohru made her way quickly home with the guys. All of which was talking about the accounter with the boys and the possessed. Walking inside, Tohru raced up the steps to her room. Yuki watched by the front door in wonder.

Something is not right...

What felt like hours, Tohru stepped downstairs in a dress. Her pink plaited dress cut to her knees matched her cute side perfectly. Darker shades of pink, red and black covered the bottom of the dress, making it less plain. A matching bow stood upon her head like a headpiece. She had a jacket draped over her arm as she glanced around the room.

"Miss Honda, where are you going?" Yuki asked as Tohru freezes in place. Her eyes met with Shigure's as he pulled up the newspaper to cover his stare.

"Just going out to..." Tohru's words stop as she tries to process ideas in her head. Another lie, anything. "Buy some groceries." Tohru managed as Shigure coughed out a laugh.

"It's going to get dark soon... Can you just wait until tomorrow?" Yuki asked as Tohru shakes her head.

"No..." Yuki and Kyo both share a confused  glance, until Yuki signed.

"OK. But, one of us has to go with you. Just in case." As Yuki grabbed to get his coat, Tohru shakes her head.

"It's fine. It's only down the road. Anyway, I have your number if anything happens, I'll call you."

Before anyone could protested, Tohru opened the door and leave. Leaving both, Kyo and Yuki speechless. They turn to face Shigure as he just turned to another page of his newspaper.

Tohru raced down the street with excitement. This was the first time she ever had a date. Especially with a boy, like Haru. As she rushed around the corner, she bumps into the boy in question. "Haru?!"

He laughs. "Someone looks too excited." He helps her up.

"I didn't tell a soul, about meeting you. Like I promised." Tohru smiled as she took his hand, but after he helped her up, his grip on her hand tightens and wouldn't let go. "Haru?"

All of a sudden, his caring eyes stare down at her pendent. A frown appears on his features, until he begins to change body, speech and mind.

"Too bad." He spoke, making her jump. "Didn't I told you, to not trust others easily?" Haru pulled her close and held her tightly against him. She wiggles and cries. Her heart beating fast.

"Haru? It's me, Tohru!" She begs as he pulls her away from the on looking crowd. He whispers.

"Now. Now. Don't make it hard on me..." his voice reminds her of the voice who spoke to her, right before the scroll was taken.

"Why are you doing this?!"

Haru chuckled. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked as he whispers into her ear. "I need that pendent. It's you I was after."

"NO!" Tohru started to squirm against his grasp, trying to break free. "I trusted you!" Tohru's tears fell.

"Don't make it too hard on yourself. Just do as I say and you won't get hurt." Haru's hush words, make Tohru screams until a voice interrupts him.

"Let her go!"