The Escape

Tohru woke up, slowly. Blinking and coughing as she tries to look around to her surroundings. She felt strangely warm and cold at the same time. The sound of familiar voices rung throughout the darkness.

"Tohru!"

"Miss Honda!"

Tohru's eyes snapped open in horror. This was just like her dream. She remembered Haru grabbing her and pulling her away... Then the floor beneath them started to crumble. Now she lies face down on the sunk floor beneath the building. Looking down, she could see lava. Was the scroll and Haru... No. She can't think that... She has to try to reunite with the guys and fast. Pulling herself up, she found herself feeling weak. Looking down, she saw the cause. She was wounded. There was deep cuts on her legs and her right arm. I must be dreaming... Maybe I should pinch myself... Ow! No... Not a dream...

"Miss Honda! Where are you?!" Yuki asked as Tohru's voice echoed throughout the dark hole.

"I'm down here!" She waited for any sign from above, but there was none. It was as if she was lost in a fog. "Hello? Can you hear me?!"

"Miss Honda?!"

I'm guessing they can't... I need to find a way out of here... Tohru glanced around the area to find a path way leading back up, the only problem was that she had to scale the dirt path to get to the other side. Taking one step, she could feel the floor sliding. She rushed towards the edge and jumped just as the floor begins to fall into the lava. Tohru held on tightly to the other side, trying to pull herself up. As more dirt started to fall into the lava below, Tohru layed on her back, trying to breath. Meanwhile, the guys made their way down separate paths to try to find Tohru.

This is ridiculous... How can we find her? Kyo thought to himself as he continued down a maze-like hall. "That kiss..." He trailed his fingers across his lips slightly. "And how she began to shine... Perhaps she is more then a Scripter..." The halls begins to twist and turn making it unbearable to walk straight. "Shit! This isn't good... The dimension is going to disappear... All thanks to that dark Haru..." The sooner we find Tohru the quicker we get out of here...
As he stopped at yet another dead end, he had enough and started to use all his might to ram through the walls.

Tohru made her way slowly down the path, using the walls as support. The walls and the floor begins to move and spin just like her dream. What was happening? As she took one step she heard a loud THUD. She begins to jump and turn to find a figure standing within the dark and dusty space. Tohru begins to scream, making the figure flinch and cover her mouth. From the other side of the maze, Yuki turned in worry. Was that Miss Honda's scream? Tohru's eyes widen as the dust settled and cleared to reveal Kyo. His eyes widen in shock as she pulled him close for a embrace.

"It's you. Oh thank god. Kyo..." She begins to cry. Kyo rubbed her back feeling responsible for making her cry. If it was from fear or relief... Perhaps even both. Whatever it was, he wanted to help her.

"It's going to be OK. I'm here..." Kyo whispered. "Now let's get out of here."

After what felt like hours, lost in the maze. They eventually regrouped. Yuki signed as he pulled her close for a embrace.

"Miss Honda..." He started to cry with relief. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine..."

Just when they thought nothing else could go wrong it did. The building itself begins to shrink.

"What's going on?!" Tohru asked as the walls and floors begins to shake.

Shigure looks around with worry. He knew what was happening. "The dimension is starting to disappear."

"Dimension?"

Yuki agrees. "Like time and space, Miss Honda. The scroll has the power. It can destroy and make things disappear. Rewrite history and destroy space."