1.

Castiel scratched his head and growled in frustration. "I have artist's block." He announced to his vacant dorm room. The virgin page in his sketchbook laid across his desk. The stark white of the mixed media paper taunted him, yet begged for his attention. Cas pushed it off of the table in frustration and sent it crashing to the floor. He grabbed his phone from the charger and plucked his ear buds from around his neck. As he pressed play on his favorite playlist, he was reminded of how hungry he was. 

Just as he was about to get ready to take a walk to the cafe across campus, his roommate, Dean, flung their door open.

"Morning fuckface." Dean saluted him on his way in, Castiel stood still as Dean dumpped his bag on his unmade bed and wiped off the flour off his jacket.

Castiel checked his watch. "It's not morning." 

"I know that." Dean emphasized with pure sass and sarcasm oozing in his voice. "What's up buttercup?" His tone of voice shifted back to his usual bubbly cadence as he sat back on his bed

"Artist's block." Castiel signed. "I'm gonna get dinner to clear my mind wanna come?" he offered.

"Yeah sure." Dean sat up. "It's 9pm lets hope they're still open, and that Risa isn't working."

"Why Risa?" Castiel asked.

"I met her on tinder, she was ridiculously into me, we hit it off and went on more than one date and I keep forgetting calling her back, it's been a few weeks. Sex was average, but she had huge tits though."

"You hooked up with someone?" Castiel asked, appalled that his best friend never shared such an intimate part of his life. "How come you didn't tell me?"

"Because it wasn't a hookup, and you're not into that kind of life." Dean explained. "I didn't think I'd have to run it by you every time I get a blowjob."

Castiel dropped his head and cringed at his feet. "Maybe I'll just go by myself. I can grab you something if you'd like."

"Hey no, I'll be happy to come with you." Dean offered. "I'm starving."

Cas looked back up at him and nodded. "Yeah okay."

Dean spread his arms out, offering to hug him. Cas politely declined and grabbed his wallet out of his coat pocket. Dean lead him out into the dorm halls, and soon, the warm spring air greeted them as they stepped out of the building into the night. "What are you doing for summer?"

"Going back with my family." Cas said as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Can I just live with you for breaks from now on?" Dean pleaded.

"How did your parents take it when you explained your situation?" Cas asked. He was curious. It had been almost a year and he still hadn't heard Dean's family's reactions.

"Screaming, crying, perfect storms." Dean shrugged.

Cas chuckled. "Yeah funny."

"I'm serious. My dad was screaming, Sam was supportive. I'm happy with my life, and if my Dad isn't okay with my profession then screw them." Dean sighed. "I dunno do you think it's too late to drop out? I mean, I should go back to help him with the garage, I can't just let it die right?"

"This is your life, Dean. You've always been passionate about culinary arts, so you shouldn't have to let your father decide for you." 

"I guess you're right." Dean huffed as he approached the entrance to the campus cafe.

The barista smiled up at Dean and Dean hid behind Cas. "Shit." He growled as he balled his fists in Cas's shirt. "Of course she's fuckin here. Just my fucking luck." 

"I don't know what to tell you." Cas shook his head. "perhaps you should have called her back." 

"Alright fuck you man." Dean let go of Cas' shirt. "Go first." he ordered.

Cas stepped up to the counter, he locked eyes with Risa. His gaze shifted to her cleavage peaking out of her low cut shirt. He was about to order when Dean nudged him out of the way. 

"I'm sorry I didn't call." Dean said hastily. 

"I'm sorry," Risa began. "who are you?" 

Castiel couldn't hold back his laughter. Dean elbowed him in the rib. "You mean you seriously don't remember me?" 

"Not a clue sweetheart." Risa grinned.

Castiel rubbed the part of his torso where Dean had very rudely elbowed him. "Hey I just want a panini." 

"Yeah of course honey, what kind?" Risa turned her attention to Cas with a smile across her face. 

"Just the Smoked Caprese. Thank you." Cas said as he handed his school ID to her to pay. Dean was still standing beside him with his arms folded across his chest. 

"So tinder? Doesn't ring a bell? We hung out last week?" Dean questioned her. "I drive the impala that you called sexy." 

"hmm." Risa looked back towards him. "Now that you mention it I do remember going on a nice date with a handsome man who just so happened to look similar to you, but he only wanted one thing from me. I'm not dumb, so I don't associate with him anymore." 

Dean shrugged. "I guess I'll just have a panini as well then." 

Risa rolled her eyes, took his ID badge, and began making their paninis. 

"I hope she spits in yours." Cas whispered to Dean as they stepped away from the register to wait for their food. "You deserve it."

"You know what, I hope she does too. Extra protien right?" 

"You're gross," Castiel reminded him. "and I hope you find a hair in yours then." 

"You realize hair is literally protien? And I hope so too. That way I can clone her. she's got a nice set of tits right?" Dean asked. 

"Don't objectify her." Cas defended. "If you like her breasts so much why did you ghost her?" 

"Dude I don't know. I'm thinking about trying to make amends but I'm not good with words. She seemed pretty damn sure that she had no clue who I am." 

"You're motherfucking dumb," Cas crossed his arms and shifted his weight. "go talk to her." 

"What? no. She's working." Dean objected. 

"Yeah, ok, but theres no harm in trying to make amends in person. Even if she doesn't go anywhere I'm sure she'll at least appreciate the gesture." Cas pushed. 

"You know what, fine." Dean ran a hand through his hair before stepping back over to the register. Cas watched him as he leaned against the countertop to talk to her. Cas was sure that one look of Dean's infamous puppy-dog eyes, and surely Risa and her DD breasts were back in his arms. Cas couldn't help but feel a little twinge of regret for talking him into it, not because he was jealous or anything. It's not like Castiel had breasts for Dean to grab. Truth was, Cas was a little nervous about where their friendship would end up on Dean's priority list if he entered into a relationship. 

Then, Dean turned around with a smile on his face and a bag containing their paninis. On that brown paper bag was a small, barely legible phone number written in sharpie with a little doodle of a heart around it. Castiel was disappointed that Dean's charisma worked to his advantage for once, and also in his own ability to give good advice. 

**
Sup homefries

wow i wrote this FOREVER AGO 

i'm reworking it so hello. I have not seen the most recent installments of the supernatural bois. but i miss writing a lot, and i feel like this is a good way to get back into it. I know i'm hella irrelevant on wattpad now, but whatever. it's all good here.

enjoy i guess

big psa: I AM A VERY BUSY WOMAN. I also suck at keeping a constant upload schedule so pls don't get mad at me if i don't upload frequently. I am fragile and will probably cry.