We'll always have each other(Leo Siblings)

(Ok hello this took a while for me to do so yeah  this is a request from @SuperCiput  sorry it took me a while to post really busy hope u guys enjoy reading so basically this revolves around Rex. Ive been writing oneshots making him a brat and a jerk to anyone well to be accurate in the show. I watched it again he only acts like that to anyone BUT his elder siblings which is Kali and Manus. So yeah this is a headcanon from my requester and ill add Max here oki.)

TW: Abuse

That's it, they lost, they lost from a bunch of... kids. He'd trained so hard for this, to prove himself he is strong enough to defeat them. How could they be defeated like that, He couldn't believe he's humilliated like this, infront of his team, the audience and them. Just like everyone else, he had always been, weak. No matter how hard he'll try he thought he's good enough he thought that he can fit in and that he's already enough to be proved but

-

-

-

It was never enough.

They already arrived, in their tribe, a forgotten tribe in ruins and only a few buildings and structures are standing. Some are falling and crumbling a part, the structures couldn't stand much longer. They failed, He failed, it's all according to plan but it just backfired. The red haired lion had been quiet since their departure from Tree City he couldn't stop thinking about how they could've won. They had a chance in the second one but, he's too arrogant. He's filled with so many thoughts he couldn't think easily, his mind was inside a trans while his body is walking, moving on its own. 

"So what now?" Rex snapped out of his trans when the fox spoke up questioning her arms folded, they already got inside, so it took him that long to snap out from his self loating. They made it inside the palace, their inside the throne room, everyone stayed silent hoping someone will speak up to break this awkwardness. Manus is sitting in the throne, with shame not retrieving the watch he felt upset and dissapointed so are the rest of them. They expected a different result but no... Rex saw their faces especially Manus' he don't want to see those faces of defeat and failure because he felt it's all his fault. He wanted to make an outburst, he wanted to cry it out but no. 

Suddenly there is a banner popping unexpectedly hanging on top of the throne saying 'Congratulations Taking over the World'and there are confetti falling inside the throne room, they heard a pop as well. The champaigne bottle spraying wine over the floor, the group is surprised and confused "Surprise!!! Congratulations" Just then a lion that look like Rex appeared. Only difference is his purpleish hair and scarless face. "Hey guys just a little homecoming surprise eheh" Max, the youngest of the Leo siblings sheepishly scratched the nape of his neck, they didn't expect him to surprise them. "Max not the time."Kali's eyebrows are scruched, straightening her gaze scolding her brother for the unnacceptable... outbringing and entrance he just made not to make things complicated. "Why? oh come on how was it gu-"

"Enough of this!!!" A growl and loud punch shock everyone, all their eyes are on Manus, he looks really stressed out and he leaned forward changing his relaxed position before. His face they can tell is so irritated and full of rage. His fist slammed the armrest of the throne. They got worried and scared of his sudden outburst well they likely expect him to do this or anyone if they'll be in his shoes. The king realized his shocking outburst and apologized, he softened his gaze and stood up the throne. "I will meet you all at the dining hall tomorrow, we'll discuss things their, i'm exhausted so are all of you go to bed and clean this mess up." after he made the quick announcement he slowly walked down the stairs and pass by leaving them all inside the throne room. "Great thanks for making this ten times worse Max!" Lefnardo hissed "Yeah and this is for not even asking me permission to borrow my stuff." Paru hissed as well taking out her candy bombs. Rose stomped his foot proving his point. Valter just stayed quiet leaning on the wall his head down and his arms folded listening to the chaos happening. He's still upset thought but he would't make a wrong move. "Guys I'm sorry what's the problem?" Max meant it he didn't meant it to be like this, he backed a way just terrified unaware why are they in such a fuse. "Well you see the problem is that we lost with a bunch of kids that have no absolute experience and now our plan backfired!" Paru sacastically explained. "And now you are setting up a damn party in the wrong time!" Lefnardo finished his sentence.