Revival Headcanons

Hey Im back!!!! Sorry for the really long wait and yes the fandom is dead i know because the movie haven't released yet and guess what i got news!!! The movie will release this June according to namu wiki. So get ready and wait. Also ima makin headcanons first to fill this chapter so yeah its an all in headcanon yall!!! Sit back read this chapter and enjoy!

1. The Nyanya Tribe and Barths Tribe are derriratives of the Leo tribe.Proof: both tribes are aggitated and irritated when losing in a fight or getting annoyed on. When winning in a competition, they are prideful but decent, serious, respectful and strict. They get embarrased when doing stupid stuffs. They are attracted to red lazers and other traits of cats in real life just like when Miyo and Kuga are chasing the red lazer dot. They are also attracted and irritated with small objects ending up chasing them. Not only that as well their body structures. Kali's body structure seems to be like a nyanya and some of the details are from the barths tribe like her face. Rex's ears, seems his body and face are from the barths. And Manus well not much. The grace of the nyanya tribe and the strength of a barth basically came from the Leo Tribe.

2. The Leo Siblings basically (just in theory) are half siblings.To be honest all of us taught that these 3 dudes are different people but in the end, their relatives. To me it sounds and look suspicious if theyre siblings, why dont they look alike? Well in theory i think they have different fathers cuz i done research that a lionness lives longer than a lion. So there u have it but tbh no one actually knows why they look so different. But this is just a headcanon.

3. Kuga has a proffessional in sewing. Lets all be honest that Kuga just sew his glove in front of us and also his gloves are handmade by him. How can i tell, well if someone saw him by some big fit gloves amongst his tribe members he'll be thought as sus and might reveal his truth. And also as we saw that the reason his fingers got pricked by a needle is because his hands are too big for the needle. Also that his gloves have the same pattern as his pants.

4. Red drugs from Acong.Charmigold probably dug up and discover a seal underground where Acong is and probably like took her energy from it so yeah. The mind controling thing comes from Acong is due to the stone from his head which is composed of a very dark energy. If it isnt fully controlled it may cause nausea, unconciousness and brainwashing.

5. Rose and Acong mistaken to be a he. But they're pronouns "she".I found this from the wikifandom.

6. Lonma vs KugalonThe most famous ship between the 2 is Kugalon and to be real may i ask you gus a question. Which of them are canon? Let me know in the comments. For me is Kugalon the most. The relationship between Lonky and Rema is because Rema flirts with Lonky inside and outside her brainwash butin Lonkys POV he's just admired by her because she flirts at him and he thought that she admires him but he doesnt have any genuine relationships between her. Rema however has a little crush on Lonky due to these actions. While in Kugalon, its like a haters to lovers situation. Lonky litterally might have a love interest in Kuga because through out the seasons at first he like teases him and on and on he cheers him out bit by bit and Kuga might be developing feelings for him bit by bit. And Lonky approaches more to Kuga and is beside him more so what do you guys think.

7. Shan doesnt need her glasses anymore due to during and after the brainwashing which maybe because it improve her eyesight. Because the drugs maybe not only to the control of the host but to improve the individual's skills. Example of this is that Gai uses the real teleportation techniques during his brainwashing.

8. Th Dv7s started hanging out.The Dv7s are having time to hangout and to get to know each other better.

9. Valter is deafWe'd all just never even heard Valter talk one word just ONE word. Kali talked in her first appearance.

10. Rema has Heterochromia.Heterochromia is the presence of different colored eyes in the same person. Heterochromia in humans appears either as a hereditary trait unassociated with other disease, as a symptom of various syndromes or as the result of a trauma. She may have a traumatized past haunting her or a dererative disease due to the mysterious mismatch eye color.

So i guess that's all folks. Hope u guys enjoy also...

Ill be making a Kugalon chapter request by Lanky_1230. Btw i made the chapter cover photo u guys can borrow my art just pls credit me my signature will always be written in my every art. See you in the next chapter Bye!!!