Don't be so Reckless! (Kugalon)

A request from @Lanky_1230 hope you like it!

Everybody in the team thought that the two rivals won't get along. Due to the "incident" during the championship. Their first game, yes. The day when Lonky took advantage of innocent Kuga. Making him where does torture shoes, the high heels. Back to the 100th Annual Championship, that day when Lonky could not even control his tounge on mocking and teasing Kuga, how reckless he is. Kuga got his payback, Lonky is not at all in a good condition. And the two got a really REALLY salty start. The team were expecting them to be more than rivals, but never ending vengeful enemies.

The team changed since everything they've been through, stopping the bad guys and saving the world. Even their bonds, every bad things and good things that happened to them. Strengthen their bonds, trusting one another, never leaving each other behind. They became more than a team, they became friends. Then a family. A best representation of facing each of their differences, getting to know each other better. The condition between Lonky and Kuga changed, after Lonky get to know Kuga a bit, knowing he is a great guy, Greater than him. He fell for him, so is Kuga, he felt the same like him. They began dating.

----------------------

They're all grown up, they got the jobs not they wanted, but Ulcus provided them a much better plan for them in the future. Even though their adults the way they looked at each other haven't changed a bit. Until it's the right time for Kuga to ask Lonky a question.

Kuga knelt down. Took out a yellow box. He knew it's the right time already. It took place in a restaurant, Kuga's treat for him. He then took a deep breath and open the yellow box, inside was a ring. He then asked Lonky, "Will you marry me?"

Lonky smiled in joy "YES!!!!!" He shouted his lungs out and then Kuga inserted the ring to his finger. Lonky gave him a hug. Behind they heard clapping. They turned around and saw their friends.

Lonky asked "Did you bring them here?" "I didn't chat them to get here." Kuga wondering.

"I hacked to your device 3 weeks ago and tracked the location of your phone." Liu said, in the age of 24.

They never changed, never at all, they still got each other's backs. Even Popo and Pala, Lonky's closes buddies.

They are now married and everything is all planned. They got jobs, Kuga is a martial arts instructor while Lonky is a therapist. He knew the law of his tribe, 1. You should never be together with a different tribe member. The punishment of this is getting kicked out of the Throne Line and the Royal Family. Even though Lonky saved the world, rules are rules. This did not stop his happiness. It's ok for him anyway, he didn't care being prince anymore, not since Kuga been in his life.

And all they need is a house. Yes a house, they've been living in an apartment since their married. They payed the house and decided to renovate it, It's really old and dusty, not to mention it's smelly according to Lonky. (It's terrible!!!!!! Put it in somewhere. It smells like a septic tank. Author: Hush let me write!) The walls are eaten by termites, resulting holes. The tiles needs flooring, In short they needed everything. The couple doesn't know where to start. When their friends knew that they'll fix the house they bought, they decided to help. Their friends suggested to start with the walls. Kuga punch the walls tearing them down, his hands became a sledgehammer, since they don't have one yet. Lonky is worried he might get hurt. But the others knew he is a strong rock so Lonky shouldn't be worried. It's the Last walls left.

"Ok it's gonna only be you and me." Kuga talking to the wall. "So get down now this time. Hyah!!!"

He punched it aiming his fist to it. Once he done it he felt his hand cracked. His wrist broke, and he feels that his arm twitched. Also in pain and exhaustion, Mostly he fainted. Lonky ran to him waking him up. "Guys!!! Call the ambulance, Hurry!" Miyo finding a blanket in one of the rooms, The rest pulling Kuga in the blanket Popo dialing. Pala then walk to the wall Kuga punched through. He touched it and knocked on it. He then knew why "Uh Guys is it me or is the wall here made of hard cement." "Wait it is?" Liu asked curiously. Kuga and Lonky are just as reckless as each other.

Kuga's POV

I woke up and saw Lonky sleeping through my hands. I blushed a bit, he looks cute in that position. The rest are standing there talking about something. Miyo holding an X-ray paper. They saw me awake then they ran and approached me. "Kuga are you alright" Liu said. 'Guys what happened? Why am I in the hospital? Wait are these bandages" "Well yes, because you uh br-" Liu is cut of by Miyo "Broke your whole right arm" "Wait WHAT!!!" I was just shocked. "The doctor said you also fainted because of fatigue." Popo continued. "Just when we found out the wall you punched in cement made" Pala finished. "What about Lonky?" "He stayed up all night. Looking after you." I feel guilty and sorry for him. "Its 8:46 though. It's ok for us to go we pay the bill so we'll leave. Take care the doctor said it will heal for four months." Liu said. "Ok bye, thanks by the way" The rest smiled and bid their goodbyes. It's just me and him alone. Lonky and me, "Sorry Lonky. For making you worried." "It's ok I'm just reckless as you are especially during the ceremony" Lonky sleep talking. Kuga smiled in what he just heard. He is right, that day in the ceremony, and the first game the day he met him. Being reckless what lead to their relationship, it's ok being reckless from time to time. You should just be careful sometimes.

--------END-------

Upcoming Anger and Rejection GaiYo pt 2