Anger and Rejection Pt. 1

Gai's Pov

That day the first day I saw her that changed everything. The day of the 100th annual running man championship, I was chosen by my tribe chief to participate and to gain our honor for being war slaves during the Materion war. I was racing there to put my tribes flag once I pass thru the Pathway of choice. After that Bug boy kick me in the face. I tried to jump up to get up and pass level of the floor then. A female nyanya with pink hair fell down my arms. She looked at me with her beautiful shiny emerald eyes. My heart skip a beat and I suddenly realized that I'm in lo-.

Before Gai could finish the thought of his sentence, his ideal future girlfriend jumped on his face. For Gai it was love at first sight but for Miyo. Nah not that much at all.

The Game is over and the winner is Lonky, bragging about him winning the others didn't care but the giraffe did not know what bad misfortune will come to him. The characters are now presented one by one. Miyo's information is presented and the mong threw a flying kiss to her, Miyo rejecting his sign of love. Gai did not mind though because he knows that it is only just the beginning. Gai's information is now presented and there was a projection of him catching Miyo. The spectators are awed and amazed of the scene that they cuddled of. Gai told his fellow competitors in a loving tune "Just me and her and the universe" The audience are expecting more but then the clip that Miyo used Gai as a skipping stone ruined the moment.

The fellow competitors started on competing to obtain their goals. Instead of Gai obtaining his goal, he has another plan of mind, to catch the feline's attention. He passed the balls to her in the game of the Bell Hunter so she can win yet she didn't Gai didn't mind because the Monster is strong for any of them to handle. In the Bingo game Miyo didn't even payed attention to his efforts and acts during the last game. Miyo saw Gai following her and the feline is annoyed by him He said that he'll do anything for the feline. Miyo had an idea, if Gai meant doing anything for HER, she might have an advantage winning the game even the other future games using Gai as a puppet. Miyo is then finding Kuga's shield to knock him down first using Gai as her ladder in the canon. She did not find the shield here or there. But she found one on some corner, she found the Mong tribe shield. She looked back at Gai thinking of the things he did for her but she doesn't care, She never does, she then decided to knock off Gai. "bye Gai" Bang! The feline is knocked out. Then during the Battle of the superpower, Gai did not catch her shield but he let her go to make her win this game. Instead of running away she instead tries on catching Kuga's shield taking advantage of Gai's distraction. But Kuga caught her, she is now eliminated. Gai did not know her plan and tried avenging her but the mong gotten caught by the tiger. Not only that, when Miyo got bitten by an infected pullulu. Gai carried her to the first cart to inject her the cure, Yet Miyo never pays attention to his sacrifice. That day when all his teammates are injured and hurt, his advantage to win the game, he even left Kuga dangling there. He saw Miyo hurt, badly injured. Guilt filling his heart, his advantage to win the game by cheating injuring everybody. Thinking of every action he done but his first in mind is always Miyo. Miyo, all the time he will do anything for her, even getting himself killed but Miyo, she did not even tried on looking at his actions. When Gai risk his chance on winning, he healed his fellow competitors, especially Miyo. Miyo suspected and think about his actions but instead of feeling thankful or sympathy she felt suspicion. Gai risking everything leading him to turn in to Man X. He did not gave up his feelings for Miyo. Even Miyo showing threats on Gai scratching him, rejecting him. He did not even cared all he thinks about is Miyo. Gai just asked Miyo to kiss him when she saved him but she pushed him on a wall. That one favor Miyo can't do even paying attention to his acts of chivalry. She never cared at all.

That day when Ulcus gave them a second chance to change. Gai changed, everybody did,but Miyo, she did not. Well she gain a little trust on her friends but she did not even think about Gai's actions. The team felt bad for Gai. Liu and the other gang watched how Gai is rejecting Miyo. When the two left the lobby. The grasshopper spoke in a sympathetical tone. "Shouldn't we talk to Miyo about Gai, I'm feeling bad for him does she even care?" "Beats me I mean doesn't Gai even noticed about it he's really a total sta-" just before Lonky could finish the sentence, Kuga grabbed his neck and choked him off. "Whatever it is we should talk to her". "Eh Ya uh we should" The tiger let go of the giraffe. "Hey but Miyo is a tough nut to talk to none of us can pass thru her." Pala spoken up hopelessly. Liu then has a determined look. "No! Not if we try. I'll talk to her!" The gang nodded.

Miyo's Pov

As I was just meditating releasing my anger on that annoying mong. I heard a knock. "Ugh hope that is not that Mong again." I grumpily walked to the door readying my claws. "Gai what no-" I then saw a bug instead of a silly monkey. "Hey Miyo I think we need to talk about something important" Liu said calmly. "ok sure what is it" "I mean privately" Liu said. I let him in my room. He then started talking.

"So now we are alone, what is it?"

"Miyo it's about Gai"

"oh he send you here, he won't leave me alone at all! I'm gonna rush in his room at once."

"No it's not that well its because, You keep on rejecting him everyday"

" Well I have nothing do with him."

"Miyo! He's been risking everything just for you you don't even care AT ALL!"

"WELL I DON'T CARE!!! EVERYTHING HE DOES I DON'T GIVE A HECK ABOUT IT!"

"AND GUESS WHAT MIYO MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU WILL REALIZE EVERYTHING HE DONE FOR YOU!"

"LISTEN, GET OUT OF MY ROOM. I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM, AND I WILL NEVER WILL SO LEAVE! Why should I care anyway."

Liu then left the room with an angry face he can't believe what he just heard. Gai can't also believe what he just heard. He had ben there hearing their conversation all this time. His heart shattered in pieces, not believing what he heard. All this time he did everything for her yet all this time she did not care. He wanted to cry but he can't He then ran to his room locking the door. He slide to the floor tears, his brothers saw him, Worried.

"Gai you ok?"

"No, all this time for Miyo but she did not care why?"

His brothers gave him a big hug comforting his brother.

"Why?"

To be continued.....

Hey guys um a request from @tyreseahsee  Ill make part two so wait everybody. Request still open. Stay safe and do not forget to click the star if u guys like my book. Bye!