Meeting the Folks (Gaiyo)

tyreseahsee I don't get what your request means but i ask help to my bestie and this is the result. Requests open anytime! Enjoy!

After many things that the Running man have been thru they finally go on with their lives and now it is the time for Miyo to tell her true feelings to the person he loves the most wear her heart belongs. After months of playing love of cat and mouse, Miyo finally confesses her love to Gai. That her heart belongs to his and to no one else.

___________________

After sometime of dating, they finally decide to meet their folks. Sometime a while Miyo decided for Gai to meet his tribe first. They talked for a while to plan for their trip. After packing their important things they are now in flight.  Tree City to the Mong Tribe, 3 hours flight. They now arrive in the Mong Tribe. Gai decided to step in and lift, his foot. "Alright Miyo, this is the day we'll meet my tribe so let's go! " Gai said in an energetic voice but Miyo doesn't move so she pulls his hand to hers. Gai realizes the sudden movement of the feline and noticed her worried expression. "Hey, Miyo what's wrong?" Gai asked worriedly. "It's just that, what if they don't like me you know-" "Hey Miyo past is past and the Materion War been like, 100 years I'm sure they'll forget about it" Her boyfriend cutted off her worried words. But Miyo is still doubting, "Hey don't worry, If they do we'll face it" Gai said then gripped her hand tight. "Together".  A smile plastered in to Miyo's face. And they decided to step in the Mong Tribe's Border.

MIyo expected getting critticized, but then she was invited with her by some warm greetings by Gai's people. She managed on getting to say hi to the people. And Miyo is surprised, she actually enjoyed her time in Gai's folks, she managed to learned the cultures of his tribe, Miyo got to taste one of the Mong tribe's food, one of the foods are Adobo and Sinigang that she tasted. And their delicious especially the Flan. She also spend time with Gai praying with their Buddha, she also have time and met Gai's family and his brothers. She also shared her stories to his family about the scariest and most epic missions she been to. And his family are amazed, They also got many stories to tell about Gai also his family shared where their family name came from. She felt his tribe is treating her like their own, and she never felt like home. They stayed their for two days to get ready for their trip to Miyo's tribe. "Told you you'll have a really great time here." Gai smirked on Miyo. Miyo doubted Gai before but he's right. "Well I guess, I was wrong, you win." Miyo smiled to Gai but Gai is confused. "What do you mean I win? This isn't a competition." Gai told Miyo in response. "Well uh you see--" Miyo then started stuttering. "Listen I'm not scolding you or what your my girlfriend, beside you just lost your words" Gai then hugged Miyo to his words. "Anyways, let's plan now for tomorrow's trip." Gai stated. 

"What trip?"

"You know, the trip for your tribe where I'll get to meet your family, your folks, and the rest of your tribe!" Gai explained to her, but Miyo totally forgot, and she was shocked. 

"Wait.What!" Miyo froze and her ears twitched by the words.

"Why is their something wrong?" Gai is curios 

"Well this is this Gai, Don't you even know our history between our two tribes, are terrible?"

"Why What's that?" Gai asked.

"Wait you don't even know! I am really sure that we learn that since Grade 4 in history." Miyo explained and she put her hands to her hips. Raising her eyebrows.