Bannana Milk Shake( Gaiyo)

(Modern AU TIME!!! Hallo my lovely readers and viewers! Thanks a lot for supporting this book really means alot to me. AAND Gaiyo oneshots! Request by @CureAufiya, Enjoy!!!)

Miyo's PovIt was Saturday in the afternoon, the sun is shining, the breeze of the wind touched my face. I decided to take a walk to see anything interesting happenning. I wear my jacket and put on my shoes. I went out of my house to go to the new cafe and try some snacks cause boy im hungry. As i walked down the streets, i arrived at the park, i saw a penguin and another penguin sitting on a bench sharing ice cream. Cute. How is it like to fall in love anyway? I never have any friends , or make friends, and I dont socialize with people, its much more better with this life and im ok and satisfied with it. I mean it isnt hurting me, is it? As I cross the street to reach the store, i heard a honk in front of me. It was a truck! I couldnt act fast or move an inch, my heart is beating fast! I thought I was gonna die but fate turned around differently. I felt someone pushed me to the ground. I hit my head so hard which made me dizzy. I got up rubbing my head because of the pain. I saw a boy, same as my age, wearing a blue sweater, under it is a long sleeved polo, black ripped off pants, and red shoes. I pulled him to the sidewalk and lay him down their.The truck then just go on its way not even caring if he hit someone or not. I then got furious and screamed at him instead of running at him because I dont want to leave the boy. "HEY DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU JUST BUMPED SOMEONE!!!! YOU COULDVE JUST APOLOGIZE!!!" "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING KID WHO CARES ANYWAY!!!" The man screamed at me back. Im just so angry! UggghhhgGai's PovI woke up and saw a girl as my age, she wear a red jacket, shorts and tights underneath it, she wear sneakers and her hair is ponytailed. I got up and I saw she noticed me Miyo: H-hey are you okay?Gai: A-are you okay?As soon as we saw each other eye to eye I felt my heart skip a beat. Im stuttering! Oh no ok this is fine. Awkward. She looks beautiful. Her green emerald eyes staring to my brown hazel ones.Miyo: Hey! I asked you first you know! Ask me that question later!As soon as i heard her voice, I snapped out of my trance and proceed to the question. Gai: I-im fine. You? Miyo: There we go, Im fine. Hey are you the one who pushed me? Gai: Yeah, yeeah , Sorry.Miyo: Why do you have to apologize when you saved me? I almost died you know. As soon as I apologized i look down because of embarrassment. The next thing she do, she hugged me, i then suddenly blushed red. I hugged back and she then pulled herself away. Her soft is really soft and gentle.

Miyo: Hey sooo, are you gonna head to the cafe as well?

Gai: Yeah, wanna come to?

As soon as those words let out to my mouth, Am i asking her out on a date?!??? Drips of sweat flow to my forehead, my heart is beating fast snd thousands of stabs of shame stabbed me. Miyo: SureWoah well that was unexpected. I thought she's gonna walk a way or something. As soon as we two step in the store, the cafe looks normal like ordinary cafes. The name of the Cafe is "Fruity Cafe". Many people are in their already, their was an employeee their at the counter. She was a bug tribe member. Her name was Lily. Thas because thats what the tag said. Lily: Hello sr, maam! Welcome to the newly opened Fruty Cafe! May i take your order! She said to us in a cheery tone. I ask the girl what she wants. She still deciding, i also follow as well. I picked bannana milkshake. She also too as well. Lily take our order and proceeded to the kitchen. We sat down at the tables and we just sat their quietly. The athmosphere is so awkward. I started to talk to end this akwardness.

Gai: So, tell me about yourslef? Im Gai!

I said in a cheery tone.

Miyo: Im Miyo. She said in a blank expression. Gai: So what do you do for a living? Whats your job?Miyo: Im working as a secret agent. I'm given missions and ive accomplished every single one of them. You?Gai: Im actually a ninja.Well that gone weird. We then saw Lily approaching us with our order.Lily: Here is your order! Gai: Thanks but why is there only one? Lily: Im sorry sr the bananans are out of stock. Im afraid you should share drinks.Miyo: Its fine. Its good that there are many customers coming to your cafe since its newly opened! Lily: Thank you for you understanding! Heres the bill.As soon as she handed thw bill, i grabbed my wallet. Wait. I cant find it. I started touching my pockets and there all empty! Oh no i must have left it in my house.Miyo: Heres the money, keep the change.As soon as Miyo handed the money to Lily, i got guilty and shame. I should be the one whos paying for this. Im such a bad person. Gai: Hey, sorry for not paying the bill. Im a bad person, its my fault i left my walet im my house. I sho-I was cutten of by her hand touching mine. I then blushed hard. She then smiled at me.Miyo: Hey its ok. You know, you are actually a nice person. And you didnt done anything bad. The truck dirver wont apologize anyway to me and to you. Dont feel so hard on yourself

Gai: Thanks.

Miyo:No need its fine.

We then proceeded to get the straws and drink our bannana milkshake. We started slurping it. I felt her getting closer to me. She then leaned to my shoulder. I felt butterflies in my stomach. She looks cute i wanna kiss hher! No that be rude. Maybe itll wait for anothertime. As soon as we are done drinking the Bannana milk shake. We took the straws of our mouths and enjoy the athmosphere. I then leaned at her head, we then slowly parted realizing that we look like couples. Miyo then cleared her throath. 

Miyo: Oh um sorry. So can i get your number? So we can hangout again? Its fun you know. If you wanted to. 

She then blushed baby pink, and look down 

Gai: Yeah! yes! Sure!

Miyo: Really yeah! Ok can i get your number.

I saw her face brighthen. So am i! I cant believe we're gonna meet again! My face lit in joy as well. We then exchanged numbers. Waving goodbyes. Going our seperate way. I cant believe it! 

Miyo Pov:

Yes i now had a frieend!!! Woohoo!!! This felt so good! And he felt so different. Hope we meet again soon. 

(Done!!! 1192 words. Welp thats it! Hope you like this book! If you like it, gimme votes on chapters and requests are open. Put it on the comments below. Feel free. Bye!!!)