Monster in a cloak part 2

Liu's Pov:

Beep beep beep. As i turned of the alarm clock welp today is another day we fix tree city again. Its been a 3 days since Manus give up and almost took over the world. The Valiants come help us too to repair Tree City as a "sorry" , so are the Dv7s I got up and get ready for the day. As I was walking out out of my room, "LIU YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" As I jumped and screamed then fell down the floor, I saw the one who screamed right out of my face. Guess what it was Lonky and Popo. I screamed at them at Rage

 Liu:" WHAT THE HECK GUYS YOU SHOULD'VE GREET ME LIKE THAT!!! I ALMO-" 

Lonky and Popo: LIU THERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!

Liu: Let me guess, Kuga's gloves got missing? Popo's cards got wet or something?

Popo: What no! Of course not! Just follow us. BECAUSE THERE IS A THING NEAR THE SOUL TREE!!

LIU: Wait, What!!!

As soon As i heard thing what thing? Is this even a joke. Are they pranking me?

Liu: Guys what "thing"

Lonky:We don't know ok! Thats why we ask you to come with us. 

Liu: Ok got it. I hope this isn't a prank or something sinister. We're still recovering to attacks and other stuff. But its much better if its a prank.

== Time Skip by me ==

As there my friends rush to me in shocked faces, so are the Dv7s and Valiants. Dr. Mala went to get some groceries with Pala. Kuga dragged me and I saw something that confused me and terrified me. It's a person but...

Liu: Guys what is that thing

Lonky: Thats what weve been trying to tell you!

Popo: We dont even know what tribe is that thing. 

As I asked them if they've known it  yet or seen it yet. They all said no. 

Liu: Whos gonna volunteer to flip who or what that thing is???

All: NOT ME!!!

Liu: Ugh come on I just woke up. Sheesh. Why me!!??

Then the annoying Giraffes barge in the chat!

Alto: Do you think we want to hold that thing of course not we are Princes

Lefnardo: And we keep our moist soft skins clean we get pedicures ok.

Lonky: And we are part of the Royal family and we aren't Barbarians like the Bars Tribe.

Alto: Theyre brains are more than dumb as a rock.

Lefnardo: And they dont know etiquttes and manners.

Lonky: Plus this Kuga here dont know the idea of wearing heels 

Alto: I shoulve seen the looks on how he walks. 

Lonky, Lefnardo , Alto: ( ROFL) HAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Liu:Welp what have they done to themselves. 

Miyo: (sigh) Now theyre dead they shouldve watch what theyre saying

Makhan and Kuga: YOU LITTLE A&**@&@&&HOLES!!! WERE COMING NEAR YOUR GRAVE RAAAAAH 

Now the Girraffes deserve a karma an awful one being chased around the stadium. I let them be they deserve it anyway.

As I nervously walked closer to it I hold whatever I'm touching. I flipped the body then I saw what shocked me. Its a girl but shes been beaten up very badly. Blood is covsered to her clothes, her face and body is full with scars, burns and cuts. The cuts are deep. Blood was splattered like paint around her body. I approached my friends.