I told Mom to pack the cake so that I could take it to school the next day where I could offer it to him. But, I could not even do that, as Mihir Bhai and Vihan ate the whole cake at night as Vihan was staying at our place to study with Mihir and they got hungry and raided the fridge at night, found the cake and finished it.  I was so sad that my hero could not taste it. Mihir bhai apologized to me and I had to smile at the cute way he was holding his ears and kept saying it was the best cake he ever had.

I was hopeful that my efforts would make Ron see me in a different light, but he continued to treat me as his best friend's younger sister.

Ron's striking good looks, tall stature, nicely built physique, and fair complexion made him even more popular among girls over time. This fact bothered me immensely, and I couldn't help but feel jealous of the girls who received attention from him.

Why couldn't they flirt with Raj? Or others? Raj was Ron's identical twin, same good looks, same height, physique and complexion. Actually, I knew that they tried but he never looked at any of them as he was a serious kind of a boy.

I wish Ron was also like that, I wanted him to avoid everyone like his twin. I even wished that it would have been easier if Raj had saved me from falling and I had fallen for him, as he never talked to any girls. He was as good-looking as Ron, and I liked him a lot but as a brother. I loved Ron, only Ron.

My admiration soon blossomed into something deeper. I found myself falling in love with him, unable to resist the overwhelming emotions that were surging through me.

But he was always surrounded by other girls and started paying attention to them. I used to get hurt by watching him talking, flirting, and smiling at other girls.

Despite his affectionate smiles directed at me, he never treated me the same way he did other girls.

It became evident that Ron was comfortable with his popularity and enjoyed the attention he received from other girls.

In my desperation to stand out, I engaged in various activities to gain his attention, hoping to be noticed as more than just a friend's sibling.

I still remember, that I wore high heels, for a party at Malhotras' Mansion, like the girls he used to flirt with, and got off-balanced right in front of him as my concentration and balance were lost once I saw him and got my ankle twisted.

I was so embarrassed that I fell right in front of him, he was coming to help me to get up but  Manik bhai came running to me and scolded me for wearing such high heels.

Ron offered to pick me up to take me inside to apply painkillers, but Mihir didn't allow him. Manik Bhai picked me up and took me inside and asked Aunty for the pain reliever spray.

I didn't know why I always got in trouble, whenever I used to try to get his attention.

Another incident was when I was so lost in looking at him that I missed a step in the school and fell on my face. He came running to me, picked me up, and took me to the school dispensary, I was so embarrassed.

He must have thought that I was a very clumsy girl who could not even walk properly.

This realization only fueled my frustration and annoyance toward those girls who seemingly had a chance with him.

I couldn't understand why he couldn't see beyond their infatuation and notice my genuine feelings for him.

I tried wearing clothes like them but I was too thin without those curves and those dresses didn't suit me, which made me get depressed.

Despite the ongoing disappointment and the constant battle for his attention, Ron always acknowledged my presence. His polite smiles hinted at a genuine fondness for me, but it was evident that he saw me as more of a younger sister figure rather than a romantic interest. This mixed signal only added to my confusion and further intensified my determination to win him over.

I cherished stolen glances and chance encounters, savoring each stolen moment as if it were a treasure. In the secret corners of my heart, I wove dreams of a future where our souls intertwined, where our connection went beyond the boundaries of friendship and blossomed into a love story for the ages.  

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it. Please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍😍