Chapter 9

Pete

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I woke up hearing the Baby cry. I slept in the living room today.

"It's okay" I carried the baby. I figured he was hungry, but we ran out of the milk his mom gave us. I wiped his tears, then I put him back to sleep.

Macau ran downstairs. "P Pete, P Kim will take me to school today, so you and Hia don't have to" he put on his shoes. "P Pete, did you talk it out with Hia?" Macau asked. I looked away.

"P Pete, let me tell you something, Hia can do all the evil things in the whole world, except cheating on you" he smiled at me then walked toward the door, he stopped beside the doorstep. "Besides Hia hates women, so It makes no sense that he did this, anyway bye" he waved then left.

I thought to myself before going to the kitchen.

20 minutes later

Vegas was running downstairs. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, am gonna be late"

"Vegas..." I called. Vegas froze then looked at me. "Come eat breakfast" I smiled at him. He got so excited and forgot that he was late, he ran towards me.

We sat at the table. He looked at me for a very long time. "Pete, do you believe me?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes. I ignored the question. "Vegas, we should go to the police station, I don't know what to do with him anymore, we ran out of milk, he is gonna die out of hunger".

"Okay, I will call Porsche and tell him that I won't go to work today" he gave me a little smile. I smiled back.

...........

After Vegas ate breakfast, we got ready. I told Nop to take care of Venice while we were gone.

Before we step out, Venice Cried so loud, so I decided to take him with us.

"Vegas, bring the other Car seat from my car" Vegas nodded then left.

After three minutes Vegas came back then we took both kids and put them in the car seats. "Did you put your seatbelt on?" Vegas asked. "Yes" I replied.

We drove to the police station. And got out the car, Vegas carried Venice and I carried the other.

"Hello we would like to report about a baby we found at our front Porch" Vegas said as soon as he got to the front table. "Which one?" the cop asked. The cop was so tall, he had a grumpy face on. "This one" Vegas pointed at the kid in my arms. The baby eyes started to tear, he was so hungry, I pity him.

"Did you find anything with the kid, or did you see him alone?" The cop asked again. "These are the stuff that came with him" Vegas handed him the bag. The cop took it and started to look in it, he took out everything that was in there, one by one. And lastly he took out the letter and read what's in there.

"Sir this is you kid" the cop looked at Vegas. "First of all don't call me sir but Mr., second of all this is not our kid, and we are sure of it" Vegas said angrily. "Alright MR., but we can't do anything about it, either you guys raise it, or find the mom your self"

"EXCUSE ME" Vegas got really angry, so I dragged him out the Police Station. "Vegas calm down, what do you want them to do?" Vegas took a deep breath. "Let's go to the pharmacy now" I told him.

........

We drove to the pharmacy, Vegas walked to the front table, while I looked around.

"Excuse me, mam'e, we are looking for artificial/formula Milk" Vegas asked awkwardly. "Right there" she pointed her finger at them "but if you want me to recommend one, then it would be this one" she said as she walked toward them.

She grabbed one of the brands then handed it to Vegas.

"Thanks, then I will take this one" Vegas told her.     

I grabbed a baby bottle and put it in the counter too. We paid then left.

On our way we stopped at Venice's favorite ice cream shop because he insisted. I usually don't like spoiling him, but it's not in my hands, he is so loud.

"Why do we have to do this, I wanna go home" Vegas said angrily as he stomped his way to the door while holding Venice. I just followed after sighing.

As soon as we opened the door, all the eyes were on us. I felt a little shy.

"Do you think they are Gay with two kids" I heard this Women whispering. "Am not sure" the other whispered.

"Do you want anything Pete?" Vegas placed his hand on my shoulder which made me startle. "You okay?" Vegas asked. "Sorry I was just thinking about something" I told him. "Ummmmmm, I will get a smoothie".

.........

After we got our order I placed my drink on the table beside me, then I took out the baby bottle and the formula Milk we got from the pharmacy. I poured the milk In the bottle.

I fed the baby, and he drank every bit of it.

"VENICE" Vegas yelled quietly. I looked at them and saw Venice face was messy and dirty. "Clean him Vegas" I ordered.

..........

After we left the ice cream shop, we drove to Macau's university to pick him up. We waited for him in the car.

After 5 minutes, we saw 5 guys talking to Macau. "Macau doesn't look that happy talking to them" Vegas laid his head on the seat. Then one of them slapped Macau, which got Vegas mood to change.

"THESE MOTHERFUCKERS" Vegas opened the door and ran to them.

SHIT

Hi guys, I don't think this chapter is good, but anyway hope you enjoy. Please let me know if I need
To improve my writing in any way.
Thanks💞💞💞