Chapter 3

This chapter will focus on Venice and the main family
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter💕

Vegas

"Vegas wake up".

I heard someone call my name, his voice was so soft, so soft that I thought I was dreaming, until.....

"Owwwww!!", someone slapped me, it was Venice, no other than him. "Vegas, finally, get up I will be leaving, don't forget to take Venice to the main family's house before going to work, also take Macau to the Cafe, he will be studying with Porché there"

"But why at the cafe, since am taking Venice to the main family house, why doesn't he study there too??" I said while getting up from bed. "They just want a new atmosphere, do you have a problem with that" Pete said while fixing his Hair.

"Ok ok, bye, but don't overwork, alright?"

"Ok, bye" pete answered, then kissed me on the lips, and Venice on his right then left cheek, then he left.

I ate breakfast then took Macau to the cafe first then drove Venice to the main family house. I met Arm and Pol outside, they are the ones who took Venice. For the first time, Venice didn't want to let go of me, it made me smile a bit, but that doesn't mean I like him.

Writer POV

Arm and pol placed Venice on the couch and switched the TV on, they stared at him for a long time, then the King walked in.

"Arm and pol, move at of my way!" Tankhun pushed arm and pol and sat on his knees in front of Venice, whom eyes where filled with tears.

"Don't you miss me??" Tankhun said with a big smile. "I don't think he does" Arm said, then both Arm and Pol burst into laughter.

"Who are you guys laughing at" tankhun said with an angry tone.

Arm cleared his throat "Sorry Khun".

Tankhun Carried Venice, who resisted, but he didn't give up. He ran to the kitchen and pulled out an ice cream from the ice cream freezer(yes, they have a freezer that is filled with only ice cream), then he ran back to Venice.

Venice was about to snatch that ice cream but Tankhun raised it up high, "if you want this, then you have to come with me" Tankhun said, Venice looked at the ice cream for a long time, then he rolled his eyes(he learnt this from his daddy).

Tankhun carried Venice happily and took him to his room. Not only Tankhun was happy, Venice was happier that he got an ice cream. Tankhun placed Venice whom face was so messy on the couch then sat next to him. They watched series for almost 2 hours that Venice almost fell asleep.

Venice looks at sleeping Tankhun then smiles, an evil one

Later

"Mr Tankhun" Arm calls, "where is Venice, did he leave already" Pol questions. "Mr Khun? Mr Khun!" Arm starts to shake Tankhun to wake up. "WHAT!"Tankhun cries. "Mr tankhun did Venice leave already?" Pol asks again. "No Venice is right here- Venice, VENICE" Tankhun starts to freak out, and started to yell

"Mr Khun, calm down, you will make us deaf" Arm exclaimed. "How do you want me to calm down, VENICE IS GONE, find him now!!"

"Yes sir" Pol said, bowed, then left, and Arm  followed