Chapter 1

Pete
"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE" my heart dropped as vegas called my name, i went running to the room, to see what was going on.

"are you guys alright?", i was breathing so heavily that I almost couldn't stand on my feet anymore. "Pete, he is biting my hand," Vegas said with tears in his eyes. Venice, let go, I cried out. But Venice didn't follow my order, instead he bit harder. "VEGAS" I ran to vegas and grabbed venice and tried to separate them. I put venice on the soft carpet

"Ahhh, it hurts," Vegas said while hugging me. What did you do to make him mad? "Nothing" Vegas said with a frown which I didn't believe. "Ya right" i said pulling vegas away from me looking at his face that was filled with tears. "Did the bite hurt that bad?" I said , hugging him again. Vegas nods. "Can you help me heal it?" Vegas replied. I smiled, Venice pushed Vegas and started to cry. "Stop being jealous, you get the attention all the time, it's my turn to have Pete" Vegas Exclaimed.

I let go of Vegas and then I carried Venice. "Are you hungry?" I asked , looking at Venice's face who's face was also filled with tears. Vegas crossed his arms, then sat on the bed. "Vegas, stop sulking", I said with a smile. "Venice is just a baby, besides he barely has teeth. How did it hurt?" I said while trying to open Venice's mouth so I could check his teeth. "Pete, they might be small, but they are SHARP," Vegas said while looking at Venice with jealousy.

I went downstairs carrying venice and saw Macau who was covering his face with his backpack, "Macau, how was university?" Macau didn't respond and ran into his room. I was confused, vegas was walking downstairs, when i handed him venice and walked up. "PETE WAIT '' vegas shouted at me like i'm never coming back. I knocked on Macau's door. I didn't hear any response so I just walked in.

"Macau, are you alright-" Macau was standing in front of the mirror looking at his bruised face. "Macau, What is wrong with your face?" Macau flinched when he heard my voice.

"Nothing, i just- Nothing". "Macau, don't lie to me, what happened?". "I fell down the stairs" Macau said with a smile "you think i don't watch series Macau, Everyone uses that as an excuse." Macau looked away and was embarrassed for lying.

"Pi" Macau said with a trembling voice. I looked at him with worried eyes. "Come on, you can tell me anything." "p Pete-" macau takes a deep breath "chay wasn't here today, and-"

"and......" i replied with curiousness " These guys came up to me and told me that Porchay isn't going to help me today, so they "hurt you" I said completing his sentence "thats why your face is like that, they hurt you" "P, don't tell Hia" "why not?" i said with one eyebrow up. "Just don't, I will try to tell him myself later" Macau replied trying to put a smile on his face. "You better tell him" I sighed then I asked him to bring the First aid, so i can treat his bruises.

"So what are you gonna tell Vegas when he asks you now?" "I don't know yet, I will make up an excuse." "macau don't make me worried, please, tell me who did that, and i will deal with them myself". Macau looked down.

"PETE! This kid needs diaper changing". We heard vegas steps coming upstairs, macau quickly ran into the bathroom.

"PETE, he stinks, where are you?" Vegas walks in the room. "There you are!" I looked at Vegas with a glare. "Vegas, can't you handle him for at-least 5 seconds, I know, you can change his diaper" "But-" "no Buts" I told Vegas with a frown in my face. Vegas looked at me for a while, Venice, who was in Vegas's hand, was giving me grabby hands. Vegas then walked away still taking the Kid with him, that made Venice cry.

Macau peeked his head out of the bathroom, "is he gone" "yes" i replied, i felt bad for keeping this from vegas, and also scolding him. "Macau, are you sure that you won't tell Vegas today". "I don't know," Macau replied with a sad face on. "I think you should tell him while we eat dinner. "Pi pete, am scared, Hia is not patient".

I knew Vegas is not patient, yet I still want Macau to tell him.

At the Dining table

"Where is Macau?' Vegas asked me. I was just done changing Venice diapers. Macau walked downstairs.

"MACAU" Vegas yelled, which made me flinch. "What happened to your face!!"

SHIA! I thought Macau did something to hide the bruises

"Vegas calm down-" I put my hand on his shoulder, but he pushed it away. I was still carrying Venice, who laid his head on my shoulder sobbing, I am guessing he was scared because of the scene that was happening in front of him.

"Vegas, this is not something worth being mad at". "WHY DON'T YOU SPEAK". Vegas yelled, which made us all flinch, even Venice.

I was a bit mad, Why was he speaking as if Macau was still a kid- a kid that doesn't know how to be responsible of his own problems.

"I just- I was on my phone, and- hit a pole in the way". I was stunned by the excuse he made. Come on Macau, I know you could have made up a better one.

"HUH, you expect me to believe this"
"Ya" Macau replied with a low tone.

" listen Macau, if you don't tell me what happened, I will call the principal and ask her, and then when I find out what, you will be in big trouble. So better tell me now Macau!". "Vegas, you are scaring him-" "I WAS BULLIED OK!" Macau yelled with tears all over his face.

Vegas looked at Macau for 2 minutes before seating again, and started to eat.

20 minutes later

It was dead quiet no one said anything, you can only hear the sound of the spoon and plate. "Pi pi". Finally, Venice cuts the silence, everyone was looking at him. Venice hugs me, I didn't know why, but I hugged him back.

2 hours later

*knock knock

"Come in"
"Macau, am sorry, I should have not yelled at you"

I heard those 2 brothers talking, it made me happy. Vegas was comforting Macau.

I was watching them from the door, when Vegas hugged Macau. "There there" I said while approaching them. "Can I join?". Vegas pulled me into the hug.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Venice starts to cry. "Uh, when will this kid learn how to share" Vegas said while rolling his eyes.

Vegas ruffled Macau's head, then he kissed my cheek.

This was a short first chapter, and if you
Ever read this tell me your opinion
Tell me if I should keep going or not
Thank you