Chapter 2 Anniversary

Pete

*phone ringing

"hello" I picked up the phone and answered the call, I was half asleep. "PETE!"

"Oh Khun, what's up" I said with a really sleepy voice. "PETE, I called Vegas and asked him if I can see Venice, And you won't believe what he told me!!"

I sighed, "what". " he said FUCK OFF, Leave my family alone, HE IS THE ONE WHO STOLE YOU FROM ME" Khun who was yelling on the other line was also crying like a baby.

"Khun, I will bring Venice to you tomorrow since I have work, I will give him to you to baby sit, ok?

"Oh-ok".   Tankhun answered. "Before you hang up Pete, tell your Hubby to know his place, because he ain't speaking to me like that". "Ok ok" I said with a little laugh "Bye". I hung up the call got off from bed and washed up.

I went downstairs. " ooooh, what is this smell, I smell something really good coming from the kitchen."

"Pete? How come you woke up early today?" Vegas said raising one eyebrow up. " Tankhun called me".

"FUCK YOU TANKHUN, YOU RUINED MY PLAN" "what plan?" I asked tilting my head. " I was going to bring you- breakfast in bed" Vegas said with a sad expression on his face.

"Really" I said giving Vegas a back hug. "Pete, do you know what day is it today?" Vegas said holding my waist.

"Today is- Saturday"  I said while tucking Vegas's hair behind his ear  "no, not that type of day, today is-"

"Our anniversary" I said with a smile. "you remember, I was scared for a second" Vegas said while ruffling my hair" I smiled at his action.

"Change of plans, we will eat breakfast out side, I planed so many things yesterday that we can do today" Vegas said excitedly. "Vegas wait, what about Venice we can't-" " don't worry Macau will take care of him while we are gone since it's a weekend"

I blinked twice before I answered him "Are you sure Macau can take care of him" "of course he can" Vegas replied with a smile. "Alright"

Macau was walking downstairs "why are you awake so early?" "Macau come here we need to talk".

"Ok" Macau came running to me. " it's our anniversary today, can you take care of Venice while we are gone for the day" "Of course" macau replied with happiness.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "I will go check on venice." I said then left right away

Vegas pulls Macau closer "don't forget what we planned yesterday." "Of course I won't forget"

I came downstairs holding Venice in my arms. "So when are we leaving?" "Now" Vegas replied
Dragging me to get ready.

30 minutes later

"Why does it take you guys 30 minutes to change and get ready" "shut up Macau" Vegas said rolling his eyes "let's go Pete" vegas dragged me again to the car.

"If you need anything Macau, call me"

"No don't call" Vegas exclaimed "yes call" I interrupted

Vegas

I was super exited, I got everything planed this will be the best anniversary ever